Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
This is kind of a weird request but I'm looking for songs with sampled voices talking over a loudspeaker or PA. Like if somebody took the PA chick from HL2 and put it in a song.

Like on this song by J Church:

http://www.last.fm/music/J+Church/_/Stars+Are+Exploding?autostart

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
I'm looking for more artists that sound similar to The Knife's Silent Shout album. Any type of dark, melancholy electro like that. Much appreciated!

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

I'm looking for more stuff in the vein of Battles. Any recommendations? Thanks!

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Glare Seethe posted:

I only know one Battles album so I'm not that familiar with them but the first band that came to mind is Don Caballero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzSp5MABl4

That's sweet and exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for. Thanks!

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Henchman of Santa posted:

I recommend Adebisi Shank.

Holy poo poo! Love!