Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemonus
Apr 25, 2005

Return dignity to the art of loafing.
Ok so I have been listening to Justice far too much for some while now.

I cant get enough.

Can anyone reccomend similiarly crunchy/spine shivering electro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemonus
Apr 25, 2005

Im looking for any musical artists or songs that you would reccomend to a person who is currently liking Stars of the Lid, Baths, Flying Lotus, Are you going with me - Pat Metheny and Summer Madness - Kool and the Gang.

Lemonus
Apr 25, 2005

Surmy posted:

Looking for suggestions on stuff I might like. I already like a fairly big variety of music, so here is some random stuff I like any suggestions based off of them is great.

Rap:
Childish Gambino
Atmosphere
Brother Ali
Deltron 3030
Flobots
Jurassic 5
Shad
Street Sweeper Social Club

It seems in the general sense you are going for some chilled out/positive rap/lyrical-

This compilation album has a good mix of stuff showcasing some of the best of early 90's hip hop/rap.
http://www.discogs.com/Ice-T-Westside/release/577712

In particular the song 93' Till Infinity by Souls of Mischief / La Raza by Kid Frost.

But yeah- I also would reccomend hitting up Last.fm

Lemonus
Apr 25, 2005

Wagner: Ride of the Valkryies.

Reccomend on this basis.

Lemonus
Apr 25, 2005

JehovahsWetness posted:

Mein Kampf?

Is it wrong to appreciate Wagner's music despite his misguided views?*

Edited

Lemonus fucked around with this message at 12:07 on May 1, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemonus
Apr 25, 2005

Looking for songs that make you feel like the boss, ready to own up some poo poo etc. that one could compare to Power - Kanye West