Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
My local store has em all for 15 each, and you get like 4 bucks off if you buy the whole set. So if you want rorshack for 15 I can hook ya up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Louisgod posted:

If you're able to get Rorschach and Nite Owl I'd totally appreciate it. They can be shipped loose as well, so shipping should be cheap. If not, bairfanx can pick up Nite Owl. You guys rock.

I'll hit the store tomorrow morning, and get both (if I can, or course) unless bairfanx posts here. They do look really nice, too, but 15 is too much for me for a figure. I am cheap.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
Rorschach and nite owl attained. Loiusgod drop me a pm

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
When I went to grab my pulls yesterday I noticed my comic shoppe has a slew of these marvel universe figures in, and some of them are desirable.

However my lcbs is selling them for 11.99 each!!

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

ManiacClown posted:

and why is Thor an Osprey?

An Osprey with a Hammer

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Triphos posted:

Since I couldn't resist buying Blue and Gold when I saw them in Wal-Mart today, I've got a pair of Atom Smasher legs that I will never, ever use. If anyone wants them hit me with a PM or something.

I'm jealous, can't find anything at my local wal mart.

But I am slightly sated by the Optimus Prime mugg I got at target.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
Does anyone but Thor have a hat-piece that could work for that and be removable?

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Fish Of Doom posted:

Not that it's a surprise, but Hasbro has said there will be no Marvel Legends exclusive, but there will be 3 MU and a mighty mugg.

The mighty mugg exclusive is the wolverine with retractable claws, right?

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

FirstCongoWar posted:

I've been sort of wondering about this too. I figured there'd be at least one person who wanted the Atom Smasher legs I'm trying to get rid of, but no takers (come on, they're free!).

I JUST found BB the other day (only DC figure I've ever SEEN at wal mart and it was the one I wanted, SWOON) and I have the same problem. No one wants my right leg, and I dont want to buy aquaman, barda, kid flash, etc and build him myself!

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Mugendai posted:

How does that work exactly? Removable Hair and a face on both sides of her head? Hope I'm actually able to find that wave here.

there was a darth vader mugg like that. One side was the helmet, other side was the helmet-less face from the end of Jedi. Just swing it around under the back of the helmet and take your pick!

I didn't know the phoenix worked like that. I only want the civilian wolvie from that line and my local shop has some of them but all for 18 each. gently caress that.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
I think my local shop has it, but they overcharge for figures, we're talkin like 17 bucks or so.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
Originally the SDCC exclusive was gonna be the second wolverine (Logan with cowboy hat) with premium retractable claws, that and Spiderman with a removable cloth mask. This looks like some new wolverine design, and I dig it. It's been too long since I had a mugg I reeeeally wanted. I miss the muggsplosion.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
I was clickin around ebay, this is a shot of that special mail-away Nick Fury figure from the current line

In the upper right, is that the gun from Secret Invasion? I might have to get this thing if it is.

Edit: much better picture

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Satch fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 16, 2009

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

The Rage posted:

I never mind paying comic shop prices on things I know I can't find in normal stores. But I know the comic shop local to me will have things that are on pegs in Wal-Mart and Target, the exact same wave, and it will be double the price.

wal-mart and target get the figures at a cheaper price. It's not some cost hike ripoff conspiracy, comic shops have to pay more to get the figures so they cost more.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

For all you Muggs collectors, Mezco is rebranding their old Mez-Its minifigures to make them similar to Muggs in style and scale. Check out its first offering:

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/11284.shtml

That hellboy is spectacular but 20 plus shipping is a bit much for me.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Fish Of Doom posted:

The SDCC Wonder Twins packaging is without a doubt, the craziest toy packaging ever. You really have to watch until the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglwWTgCE3o

I came here to post this. This packaging is just insane and wonderful. Makes me want one!

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
I saw a DCUC Blue Beetle at the grocery store yesterday. That was weird.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Cocks Cable posted:

Beast and Blackbolt are definitely the worst.

Oh good, the only 2 I was interested in. drat.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Jet Ready Go posted:

:chord:

I.. have a lot of spare time on my hands.

The same way the movie ones stay on Jackman's, there's metal wiring that goes under the claw and into the palm of my hand.

My only nitpick is that in comics and movies the bone claws are usually round, like bone, and dont have that thin squared-off look

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Jet Ready Go posted:

You know what? I agree based on their continuity.. but it never sat right with me that round bone claws + adamantium = razor sharp blades.

It's my personal issue that the bone claws should have been thin and knife like.. maybe even fairly brittle when the adamantium was stripped away. Even when I was in JHS and wolvie's metal was first taken out.. I thought his bone claws should have been like those ivory letter openers.

I entirely agree! It never made much sense that the adamantium straightened and narrowed the bones. Makes you wonder if all his bones are narrow and squared off like that.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Dacap posted:

They've more or less fixed this with Daken (except for when artists draw him with metal claws by mistake) and made them much more nail/claw like than bone.

I guess I read the issue of Origins wrong, but didn't Daken get the adamantium treatment? With the whatzit sword in the place of the wrist claw?

I mean I guess not but for whatever reason I thought he did.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
In my ebay experience, offering Free Shipping brings in more bidders than jacked up shipping, which means I get more money without charging 12 bucks to ship a marvel legend. Thus I get more money. Does eBay take a slice? Yep. So?

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Fish Of Doom posted:

Goddamn those are so cool, but way too much money. I'm sure they'll be on sale later just like their Adult Swim and Simpson's stuff.

Yea 9 bucks for a toy the size of a pencil topper? Yeesh. They look cool but thats way too much.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Djarum posted:

I want that Terror and the Nuke sadly. I really hope we get the McG Hulk figure with someone and the Constrictor. Hell, I just want them all. Why does Hasbro gently caress everything up.

I remember looking at those pictures from comic-con and being SHOCKED at how much I wanted a Constrictor figure. I give no gently caress about Constrictor but that figure was pretty rockin.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Starsnostars posted:

I would have loved the Hood figure, now I just have to hope that he's one of the Hasbro picks

If loving Anti-venom can get a figure, surely The Hood, a very important guy currently, can get some love!

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
I had no idea there were Batman BATB superher-squad-style mini toys!

they're pretty dang adorable too!

There's gonna be a lot too, and I may not be able to resist tiny Gentleman Ghost, Plastic Man, Blue Beetle, etc...

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Fish Of Doom posted:

I'm still sad we didn't get Final Crisis Mary as the varient. I would have bought that. As it is, there isn't a single wave 12 figure I'll get. And since Superboy is the lame 90's version, Negative man is probably the only wave 13 I'll get. Maybe classic Cheetah.

I'm all about Blue Beetle but I wish it was current Conner Superboy

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Fish Of Doom posted:

If its anything like this year's 5-pack, it will sit around and then be discounted after christmas. I picked up the gotham 5 pack a couple weeks ago for $20.

I wonder if any 5 pack could be as bitchin as this one I saw at target:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Bushifox posted:

I would give them to my two girls (4 and 7) who I have brainwashed into liking superheroes. I've mostly kept them with the pre legends toy biz stuff because of the frequency they still break them, and superglue only works so many times. (just recently the DCUC harley and batman beyond both broke their legs, old dc (1989) joker broke his leg, and pre legends storm and heather hudson are literally in pieces.) So they will get played with.

http://www.bushifox.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/phoenix.jpg

Glad to see some of those getting played with, I had totally forgotten sending you my childhood things. Its like toy story 3 right now a little bit.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Jet Ready Go posted:

Our TRU is CLOGGED with "Fan Favorite" Luke Cage...

I hate that cage sculpt, it looks based on that terrible MAX series to me. The best of those Marvel figs is Thor, good god that looks nice for its size!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Rhyno posted:

Any interest in a metric fuckload of Mighty Muggs? I have all the Transformers, all the GI Joe, most of the Indiana Jones and all but 2 or 3 of the Marvels.

Do you have the second wolverine mugg, in the cowboy hat and such?