Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grigori Rasputin
Aug 21, 2000
WE DON'T NEED ROME TELLING US WHAT TO DO
Sort of a complicated question, but I figure I may as well ask.

I'm looking to use javascript to dynamically display images/video on a page based on user interaction. Basically, I want to have a main div for display that will load an image or video based on a thumbnail that I click. I'm using Drupal to serve up my content and it includes JQuery, so I've got that at my hands without too much fussing.

There's probably some sort of drupal media player that already does this too, but will require some digging and likely some customization, so I'm planning on writing from scratch.

Any ideas of where to start? I know poo poo all about javascript... only the basics from 1999.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU