Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
i just finished dead space, good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
eagerly awaiting dead space 2: dead harder

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

Vhak lord of hate posted:

Little Tommy was playing Halo 3 alone in the dark, his only source of light being the TV. Suddenly Master Chief was hit by a bullet and the shields began beeping.
Boop boop boop boop boop boop boop
So Tommy had Master Chief sit behind some rocks until his shields recharged, but still after a minute he was still hearing the beeping
He began to panic so he turned off the XBox 360 and then turned off the TV, and still the beeping came out of the TV speakers.
Tommy began to cry, the haunting beeping causing him to cower in fear when he heard his parents come downstairs. He ran up to them and asked if they heard the beeping but they didn't respond and only stared at the TV. His mother suddenly burst into tears, "I thought I just heard the beeping from the game Tommy used to play before he fell out of that tree after we took the game away from him." Tommy looked down and realized that his hands were seethrough. His parents sadly turned off the lights and went upstairs, leaving Tommy with the constant beeping of recharging shields.

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
no dont end, there has to be more