Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Little Tommy was playing Halo 3 alone in the dark, his only source of light being the TV. Suddenly Master Chief was hit by a bullet and the shields began beeping.
Boop boop boop boop boop boop boop
So Tommy had Master Chief sit behind some rocks until his shields recharged, but still after a minute he was still hearing the beeping
He began to panic so he turned off the XBox 360 and then turned off the TV, and still the beeping came out of the TV speakers.
Tommy began to cry, the haunting beeping causing him to cower in fear when he heard his parents come downstairs. He ran up to them and asked if they heard the beeping but they didn't respond and only stared at the TV. His mother suddenly burst into tears, "I thought I just heard the beeping from the game Tommy used to play before he fell out of that tree after we took the game away from him." Tommy looked down and realized that his hands were seethrough. His parents sadly turned off the lights and went upstairs, leaving Tommy with the constant beeping of recharging shields for eternity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i'm an oblivion character that was made by pressing the Random button on the character creator. if you do not post this in 5 other threads i will come into your room on a full moon and make yhour nose comically large and give you a low poly haircut

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

once there was a boy who only ever made girl characters and when he was asked why he always said, "well if i gotta stare at an rear end all day it might as well be that of a babe's". well one day the boy ran into a wizard and the wizard saw the boy's hot rear end draeni babe on world of warcraft and the wizard asked the boy, "why are you playing a female?" and the boy told him why and the wizard cast a spell on the boy that made it so every female character he made had the rear end of a male. the boy didn't notice and the wizard felt really dumb and when people asked him why he did that the wizard said it was to teach the boy a lesson but really it was because he got juked before with a dude playing a girl character

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

that story was goosebumps scary in that it wasn't at all but the main character has something bad happen to them

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

a good thread? gently caress that lets pathetic post in the x-change thread.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

dr.pwn can find kewl stories like a champ... but making them up? :smug:

actually he's pretty good at that too

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

if u set the dreamcast clock for july 6th, 2006 then play seaman if you;re at the right stage in life he'll speak BACKWARDS

if u play skies of arcaida on this date and look at your VMU you can see a SKULL SMiLLING BACK AT YOU!!!

be warned: if you play time stalkers on all ghouls day then every time you beat a dungeon your character will be forced back to the first level :devil:

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

the joke here is that those things happen every day

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

grant remains unbloody but it doesn't matter because you were going to choose him anyway. best team pippin/grant

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

one time oetker's family was in a power outage and they were all huddled around a table in the kitchen, watching the lightning storm outside when suddenly oetker's mom said "there is a pale figure walking down the steps" and they all looked and there indeed was a ghostly figure slowly walking down the steps. they listened closely and heard terrible noises coming from the figure, as if it were channeling the very sounds of hell. they tried calling to the figure but all it did was keeping walking towards them. just as the glostly figure was about to reach the family the LIGHTS TURNED ON, the family looked up and saw oetker without his shirt on, likstening to NIN.

the moral of the story is that oetker is pale and listenes to lovely music

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

EDO VANHALEN posted:

the scariest part is when you didn't mention his forehead

the best stories leave some parts up to the reader's imagination >:)

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Nine Inch Nailgunner posted:

thats a little out of the blue..

story behind the story:
it origionally started out as sleeps family was the one around the table and i wrote up to the "hell sounds" part and i said "what-a-minute, hare hare yukai doesn't sound that bad" so i started thinking of which posters listened to bad music and you were at the op of the list

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

whisper music posted:

once there was this guy who liked to ironically post about futa on a internet message board even though he diddnt now the first thing about anime. he just thought it was a big old laugh. so one day he was drving alone along a country road at night and he sees this beautiful woman hitchhiking. so he pickes her up and takes off here skirt and OMG she ahs a huge clitdick! hes so exited he faints but when he wakes up shes gone he rear end hurt and so he goes to hte house she told him 2 take her to and asks the man there about her and he looks stricken and says "that sounds like my daughter... but she transported herself to the anime universe ten years ago"

then who did that guy pick up......
*my lucky star alarm clock goes off and i jump*
woah guess that story got to me more than i thoguht

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

yukari, in my house?
it's more likely than yu~ think

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i gripped my katana blade tight, it was only a replica but it could draw blood given sufficient force. whatver was out there had already claimed the lifes of two of the video game club members, the VP and some kid who we had invited because he had two extra Wii controllers. we were gathered in the club room, the surrounding halls of the college weren't illuminated at all, we were very much alone, except for the thing preying on us.

suddenly the lights cut out, one of the two 4chan posters laughed a bit you fool i thought it will still be able to hear you then i heard him say, "aha hey guys it's like doom three ri-" the last word being cut short by a blood curtling scream. the lights turned on, we all rushed to the fallen 4chan poster, his stomach eviscerated. he turned to the other poster and with his last breath said, "tell... tell /b/ i died an hero" the remaining b-tard brushed his fingers over his fallen comrade's eyes, "pools closed bro, pools... closed" he murmured, he turned, looking up at the rest of us. "lets sage this mother fucker" he shouted. we all cheered, ralph yelling "yeah gently caress him", the room felt silent as we all wondered, not for the first time, why we let him in the video game club

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

"Awaken from your slumber Jacob, for I have come to kill you." my eyes snapped open to see a spectre of a girl with a large gash on her chest standing next to me. I tried to remember my training, "So..." I began, "You say you're a ghost?" Nice I thought to myself Your PUA trainer would be so proud. "My name in Jane Warboro I was murdered by your great grandfather now I have come to take the life of his descendant." I was barely listening to her, after all the first thing the Mystery Method taught me was that what they said wasn't important, it was how they acted.
Lesson 1. Find common ground.
"So Jane you play World of Warcraft?" I hoped against hope that she played WoW, my gaze went over to my porcelain anime figurines, I wasn't hedging much on her being interested in my other hobby. I cursed at myself for leaving out my most risque Yoko figurine. I tried to make up lost points in case she saw it and tried showing off my good point, my humor. "I bet you'd play undead Ah hah hah." I winked at her, establishing my dominance. Now time for the negging, "I wouldn't expcect you to have gotten this far but I'm currently running 25-man Naxx. What are you, like level 45? Bet your a huntard too."
"I have existed in a dimension of torment for over fifty years, I will bring you there and flay the flesh from your bones. You will..." yare yare I thought to myself, she talks a lot. I racked my mind for the next step, finding that I had blanked completely on everything except the last one.
Lesson 17. Kiss close.
I wiped my palms on my juggalo jeans, catching my hand on one of my many pockets. I was hoping that the three hours since my last pepperoni Hot Pocket was enough to remove its taste from my mouth, I still popped in a complementary Sour Warhead just to be sure though. Jane was still talking so I leaned in close and covered her mouth with mine, poking my tongue into her rotting mouth, knocking out one of her blackened teeth. Score I thought First kiss and I'm already a pro.
There was a flash of white light and when my vision cleared Jane was gone and I thought I heard a whisper "Thank you...". loving women, I glowered, they think they're so great goddamnit my biological needss haven't been fulfilled yet. I went over the PUA list in my head, trying to figure out what I did wrong. poo poo, I forgot to constantly be touching her arm.
I layed back on my Master Chief covers, anxiously awaiting the next ghost of a girl my great grandfather murdered, thank you pappy I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i'm torn because i wish more people would post in threads like these but then i remember back to MKC's gaming poetry thread and there was a lot of bad poems and the thread got really bad at the end

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

dote up a CATS posted:

It was Wednesday night.... the night that I usually spend playing Halo with Bryan (gamertag Broyan,) my best friend since third grade. We do doubles matchmaking, the two of us. THere won't be any matching being made anymore, though... not after that horrible Wednesday.
I decided to skip school because i hate my Algebra teacher (she doesn't let me listen to my Zune in class,) so I convinced my mom that I was sick with a cold. She gave me a thermometer, and i put it in my butt so it would get hot. When my mom walked back into my room I quickly replaced it into my mouth so she wouldn't notice. It was a success and I got to spend all day watching anime and pwning noobs.
Later, after school ended and Bryan came over to my house, we decided it would be funny to go to the old graveyard with our replica Master Chief Assault Rifle Airsoft guns. We would shoot the pellets at the graves with the funniest names, like Goober Borgnine or Luka Goldberg. When we got there, Bryan noticed a grave named "Mike Hunt." He started laughing so hard he fell to the ground, clutching his gut as if he was having a heart attack.....I simply didnt understand why. He told me to say the name fast. "My oval office," I replied. Suddenly I realized why he was laughing!! I too began to laugh, and a huge ghost came out of the grave!!!! "I AM THE GHOST OF MY oval office," it screamed at us. We laughed harder and the ghost got really mad and started punching us. "STOP LAUGHING" the ghost said but we couldn't, we were laughing so hard like we were being tickled. THe ghost started crying and went back into the grave and we went home when we finished laughing. when we got home I bought a new gamertag. It was "Mike Hunt" and it turned out the ghost was an xbox admin and he banned me from xbox live

lol

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i already did maybe you nshould read my first spine chilling story about tommy?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

your curvy girlfriend posted:

i typed up a really stupid story about how when dead relatives ghosts try to play xbox with you it makes it red ring but then i deleted it

i prolly delete 50% of my posts after i've spent like three minutes writing it, i was about to delete that PUA ghost story like twice

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Tunk posted:

not me the words just come from my head then blam

glad to see that method of posting is universal with 'yad

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

He rested his head against the bus's window, his greasy hair leaving patterns on the glass, making it look frosted. They were mixing with the general populace now, why didn't anyone but him see it? The hands permanently affixed into a clawlike visage, eyes devoid of thought or emotion besides "kill", a vile mixture of blood and drool drooping from their mouths... "contards"... he hated the word almost as much as he hated the shambling horde that threatened Glorious Russia.
"Boris! Boris, your stop is here!" Spambot lifted his head from the glass, the looming menace would have to wait, he had his mandatory 16 hours of labor at the Russian Work Camps to attend to. Praise the Motherland.

It was only a matter of time before Spambot's predictions had come true, after the billionth XBox 360 sold the hivemind, wherever it was located, gave the order to attack and attack the contards did, having been brainwashed to do little else than kill indiscriminately without wading through troves of dialogue. The world was under attack, and only one man had a rig powerful enough to handle it.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Little Borshna walked along Stalin Road, blissfully unaware of the shadow that had enveloped the world. The Generous And Amazing Russian Government had allocated three more fish heads than the usual rations, even throwing in an extra fish skeleton. So enveloped was Little Borshna in the unfamiliar feeling of not starving that she hardly noticed the contard creeping up behind her, feeling a menacing presence she turned around just in time to see a pick axe emerge from the forehead of the looming zombie. The contard fell to reveal a large figure, gripping a sickle in one hand and a copy of Homeworld in the other.

"Praise the L0rd and pass the salmon crackers." he said, before turning to the mass of brainless monstrosities descending upon him.
"You may have not heard of me" he began swinging an MX518 around his head (the only mouse he deemed fit to grace his PC gaming) "but my name is Boris..." the mouse smashed against the skull of a contard, making a dull hollow sound. Spambot hoisted his copy of Homeworld and, shedding a tear, sent it flying in the face of a zombie, "and I deal in fact..." he began punching out with his meaty fists. His thumb, calloused from decades of gripping his mouse to the point where it was harder than diamonds, tearing gobs of flesh from any man unfortunate enough to be within his reach "NOT OPINION"

Vhak lord of hate fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Feb 6, 2009

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Hootie Hoo posted:

I went to return the good game the next day. An old, tired woman answered the door.
"I dropped a console off at this address last night, but they left their good game in the car. I was just returning it."
"A... A console lives here," she said, her eyes wide, "but it hasn't had a good game in years!"

short n sweet

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

if you say gaben three times in the mirror chances are you're experiencing a soundloop crash, please update your drivers

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i hope to see this therad with more posts in it when i get up tomorrow also that was a kewl story dote

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Donkey Kunt posted:

best one

i agree

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i gotta spooky story from telnet

You enter a clearing after being separated from your friends on a camping trip. There is a signifigant amount of fog around you. You see a bird. There are exits to your North and South.
>look bird
The bird looks strong.
>s
Upon entering the new clearing from the north you spot a large box on the ground made from rotting wood. There is a box on the ground.
>open box
"box" is not a valid container.
>get box
You pick up the box, maggots falling all over you.
>open box
Inside is a locket.
>get locket
You pick up the locket, inside is a picture of a girl standing in the middle of a clearing that looks suspiciously like the clearing you had just left. Suddenly you feel a cold presence behind you. You see a ghost.
>look ghost
Target "ghost" not found
>look specter
Target "specter" not found
>look ghast
The ghost looks strong.
>n
>n
>n
>n
>n
You run into a wooded area, you can hear a wolf howl in the distance. There are exists to the East and West. There is a flashlight on the ground.
>look flashlight
It's a flashlight.
Ghosts enters area.
Ghost kicks you. [-45 hp]
You die.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

it was god's design that the average cat head can fit comfirtably on your hand when you grasp it.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

everyone who hasnt listened to Pink by boris at least 9000 times get out (until you listen to Pink)

i listen to pink all the time my personal favorite is the pills song WHOOO didn't see me going ther did you?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Gonkish posted:

i didnt read any of tihs thread it is poo poo

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i ws about to report that story for not being spooky enough but then the twist at the end sent chills down every spine in my body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

i'm channeling mkc rite now he wants u to close this thread before it gets gayed up moar