Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

"We want to make sure you're appropriately beat down by capitalism before we hire you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

F - General strike

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

BrianBoitano posted:

lmao this is from an application. Selecting none of the answers was not allowed.

I saw that same question on an application. You in networking?

I'm very glad I decided I wasn't quite desperate enough yet to take that job.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

PO / PM. Got some other screenshots from the quiz but that one took the cake. I think it's a standard Indeed question bank?

Jiro
Jan 12, 2004

BrianBoitano posted:

lmao this is from an application. Selecting none of the answers was not allowed.

Ah yes, the "How quickly can we grind up your resolve and dignity" portion of the questionnaire.

It's a shame you can't answer questions like that with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638qufyPYJg

"Bitch betta have my money"

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

Job Seeker

My experience: 3 years in Azure engineering/sysadmin/operations, 6 years in progressively senior sysadmin roles, a lot more before that in helpdesk/desktop support. Azure Certified Administrator Associate, AWS Sysops certified, lots of other MS certs in front of that.

What I'm looking for: an Azure sysops, engineering, or technical problem solver of some sort. I like to futz around and get my hands dirty.

What I'm not looking for: Creating tons of templates or scripts from scratch (I can work with existing stuff, no problem). Helpdesk. More than 20,000 employees. The defense or espionage sectors.

Where I live: NJ

Where I'm looking: Remote, occasional onsite is OK in a post-COVID NYC metro area.

When I can start: Within 2 weeks of an accepted offer

Requirements: FT, health insurance, a decent team of co-workers, work-life balance

Can be reached via: PM

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 18, 2007

Pedestrian Xing posted:

Job Posting

Who we are: a fast-growing enterprise software company with a lot of customers you would recognize. We are what I would call "post-startup" and transitioning into a big corp.

Where we are hiring: Currently WFH, but eventually Atlanta, Austin, Raleigh

Who we are hiring: Senior Java devs (Spring stack), Senior UI devs (Angular/React)

Why you should care:
  • Competitive salaries
  • Full benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, the whole package
  • Lots of learning opportunities! We are constantly integrating new technologies into our stack
  • Great professional development - ongoing education, certifications, career tracks (coming soon™)
  • At least one goon employee

How to contact PM or post an email and I will reach out. Happy to answer any questions about the company or working here.

Reposting, but we are now also looking for implementation/PSO, DevOps, and C# devs.

(Also always sales, but this probably isn't the right forum)

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Pedestrian Xing posted:

(Also always sales, but this probably isn't the right forum)

You'd be surprised.

Joke answer - business travel thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.

The March Hare posted:

Well that's one way to never ever hire anyone reasonable, wtf.

"tell yourself At least you still have a job"

Well not for bloody long I don't.