Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sintaxx
Feb 4, 2007
Job Seeker

My experience: Almost two decades enterprise/service provider level network engineer (Routing Switching, wireless and all that comes with it) with about 10 years systems engineering (Vmware, Windows Server, SAN). Experience with Datacenter network design including physical installation and logistics (ordering equipment, provisioning it, rack/stack, etc). Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, Meraki, and so many more. etc If you have seen it in a datacenter rack I more than likely have worked with it. Also worked with Cloud (AWS, Azure) and integration with on prem.

What I'm looking for: Network Engineering position or combo Systems and Network engineering position in enterprise infrastructure or a service provider or anyone that has a need for this expertise.

What I'm NOT looking for: I will pretty much work for anyone except facebook.

Where I live: San Francisco Bay Area

Where I'm looking: within 50 miles of San Francisco, remote

When I can start: Immediately

Requirements: 100K + benefits.

Can be reached via: Forums PM and I can send you my email and resume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU