Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Korgoth posted:

My company is mass hiring. It's basically break/fix work done remotely. Here's a blurb from the job offer:
"Are you the person people call when their computers malfunction? Do you fix their problems so fast and easily? Do you consider yourself really competent at fixing computers, synching printers and smart phones etc? And do you like working from home?"

Qualifications:
*Minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience Job roles in customer service dealing with consumers
*Hardware / Software technical support
*Troubleshooting Windows XP, Vista and 7 Platforms to the registry level
*Home networks (wire and wireless) using multiple network technologies such as switches, routers, printer, etc...
*Networking technologies TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls
*Internet connectivity using cable, DSL, satellite, dial-up
*Consumer/business peripherals – printers, scanners, fax, MP3 players, digital cameras, cellphones, PDAs
*Internet security in areas of virus and spyware
*Courses in technology related fields and customer service. MSDST, A+, HDI Support Center Analyst or other relevant certification a plus.

It's $13.50 an hour, benefits, paid time off, and 100% work from home. It is available in many cities in the US and Canada. If you'd like to know a little more please contact me on yahoo "sdc_jamiewa" or private message me here.

Hey is there any way you could email me with some more information on this job? I do not have private messaging yet but I am interested in this position. My email is rabrown.mail[at]gmail.com Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.
I'll give this a shot.

My experience: Mostly educational. BS in Computer Science. Focus on java programming and working on C# now. All my work experience has been in IT so I am A+ certified. This is mainly because my area doesn't really have any programming at all so I tried to break into the IT side of things but I found out that I prefer programming.

What I'm looking for: Developer position, preferably C#. Full time

What I'm NOT looking for: IT, Contracts

Where I live: Myrtle Beach, SC area

Where I'm looking: Pretty much anywhere in the US, preferably in SC or north of SC.

When I can start: I would say 3-4 weeks. 2 weeks for my employer and then time to get relocated.

Requirements: Health insurance/401k

Can be reached via: This thread, rabrown.mail [at] gmail.com