Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

St. Blaize
Oct 11, 2007
My Experience: I have been doing web development for 5+ years. I have quite a bit of experience using PHP with MySQL(through PHP only) but am much more proficient in XHTML/HTML, Javascript/jQuery, and CSS and doing UI design and development. Also have setup LAMP servers and SVN servers and worked with putting together and maintaining all sorts of PC configurations.

What I'm Looking For: Some type of front-end web development with a bit of design and back end. Happy to do other IT stuff too, always willing to learn.

What I'm NOT Looking For: Helpdesk type stuff.

Where I Live: Chicago(Wrigleyville)

Where I'm Looking: Chicago and near suburbs.

When I Can Start: Immediately

Requirements: Time off for my honeymoon. Want a full time position but contract-to-hire is fine too.

Can Be Reached Via: dan.blaszczyk [at] gmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU