Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Position filled.

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 11:51 on May 20, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

brc64 posted:

I had to look that one up on Google Maps because, seriously, King of Prussia? Real city, though. The Internet wouldn't lie to me.

To be fair, it's not real city, more like a collection of houses and business parks around a gigantic loving mall (actually the largest mall in the US).

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'm currently employed but looking for something in Philadelphia. I just bought a house in South Philly and the commute to King of Prussia sucks dick. Center city would be the best.

My experience: I have 10 years of linux experience in both a personal and professional capacity. I'm currently a linux systems administrator working with all kinds of fun stuff including Apache, F5 BigIP devices, Weblogic Server, WebSphere MQ, Nagios and Tripwire in a large (500+ servers) high-availability (24x7, no downtime) environment.

I have experience writing and maintaining scripts written in bash, perl and python as well as the ability to comprehend java. I also have java performance tuning and profiling experience and am not wholly unfamiliar with WLST, JRockit Mission Control, and jManage for gathering meaningful information for alerting and reporting purposes from mbeans.

What I'm looking for: A senior level systems administrator/engineer or architect position.

What I'm NOT looking for: Anything first tier.

Where I'm looking: Close to center city Philadelphia. If the job is great I'd consider driving a few miles or taking the train if I can easily get to your office from a regional rail stop. No more I-76.

Requirements: $80k+, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.

Can be reached via: private message or AIM in profile

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Sep 1, 2009

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

My experience: 20+ years of experience in linux/automation/devops/aws
What I'm looking for: Lead/Staff Engineer. I currently manage a team of 4 engineers and I enjoy the management side of things but I still want to maintain some level of being hands on.
What I'm NOT looking for: contract work, anything customer facing
Where I live: Baltimore MD
Where I'm looking: Remote
When I can I start: now
Requirements: 200k
Can be reached via: PM