Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Talmudist
Sep 29, 2008
(Please let me know if this is the right thread to post this!! Not sure if there’s a separate thread for internships or for more software dev, non-IT positions )

Education: Rising Junior at Columbia University, studying CS. I have a previous degree in Political Science from Boston College (graduated in May of 2011).

Experience: spent two years programming in C/C++, and Java in the course of my studies. I also teach CS in NYC schools part time using MIT’s Scratch platform, and work in Linux/Unix for personal projects. Also know a little bit of python for scripting. I have a github that I can share on request.

What I'm looking for: Internships, ideally in mobile development but I’m open to practically anything in software development. I’m just eager to work with production code and get some mentorship from more experienced developers.

Where I'm looking: NYC, LI, most places in the tri-state area.

When I can start: Aiming for full-time Summer 2018 internships but I am also interested in part-time Spring 2018 internships.

Can be reached via: PM, or email at cpt2132@columbia.edu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU