Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruarc
Oct 22, 2008

what
My Experience: BA in Arts and Technology (emphasis on texture and lighting with 3D); 1yr of PHP Programming, web development and design, as well as a little flash. Competent with HTML, MySQL, PHP, Photoshop and the like, Maya; Have worked with PRMan, Unix, C++, 3D game engines, Illustrator, and ASP in relation to front end application.
What I'm looking for: Any job in programming, games, or Web work. Willing to try anything.
What I'm NOT looking for: Hourly grunt work; Contract work.
Where I Live: North Texas (commuter distance to Dallas, TX)
Where I'm Looking: Anywhere in the US, Canada, and Europe.
When I can start: As soon as I can after notice to current employer.
Requirements: Standard benefits, full-time, livable salary, relocation benefits if applicable.
Can be reached via: PM, AIM: ruarctb, Email

ruarc fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Feb 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruarc
Oct 22, 2008

what
My experience: 4 year degree in Arts and Technology from UT Dallas. Experience with HTML, PHP, MySQL, 3D Animation and game engines, Action Script, C++, and Flash. I have a resume and site on request.
What I'm looking for: Anything really; I've been working electronics retail since being laid off twice in a row in less than a year.
What I'm NOT looking for: Retail :v:
Where I live: North Texas (Can commute as far as Dallas, Willing to relocate)
Where I'm looking: DFW, Anywhere in US with relocation; Canada with relocation and sponsorship
When I can start: As soon as possible
Requirements: Health & Dental, full time.
Can be reached via: PM, s.a.dooley at gmail.com