Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Cadet-3
Jun 14, 2009
Edit: I haven't gotten any interest yet, but I'm hoping there's somebody out there that would be into this project so I'm gonna cut out some word clutter and post in the same format as most of the others here.

Who I Am: I'm a junior in the Music Industry Studies program at Loyola University in New Orleans, LA. Over the past few months, I have been working on setting up a web-based company offering an app that could potentially revolutionize the live concert industry. All I need is a coder to join my team so that it can happen.

Who I'm Looking For: Someone who is skilled in developing web applications who wants to be part of a startup. I'm not extremely well versed in the technical stuff, but I would assume proficiency in PHP, Python, etc. is necessary. Really though, the ability to get behind this project and be dedicated to making it happen are the most important qualities I'm looking for. I really would like to find someone who would want to stay and grow with the company.

Who I'm Not Looking For: Someone who merely wants to build a site, get paid, and bail. Like I said before, I really need someone who will stay with the project at least until it has grown enough that I would be able to hire someone to take your place.

What I have to offer: Well, in terms of benefits, not a whole lot. I'm just a college student trying to start a business. However, my knowledge of the music industry, as well as the contacts I have made through my school, are strong assets to the company. I have put a great deal of work into planning this, and truly believe that it has the potential to make a serious impact on the live music industry, as well as the social networking world. The market research has been done and the test markets are being set up. All I need is a coder to join my team and make it all happen. When the application is launched and revenue begins to come in, you will definitely earn a comfortable wage, as well as ownership of a good piece of the company. Like I said, I'm looking for a partner in this, not just an employee.

Where I'm Located: I will be in New Orleans, LA until May, when I move to Tampa, FL for the Summer. If you are near either of these places (I'm willing to make a good drive), we can easily work face to face. If you're not, we can still work together as long as you are good with online and phone correspondence.

How to Contact Me: either reply in this thread or email me at jrkutno AT loyno DOT edu. Feel free to include a resume and/or examples of previous work.

Blue Cadet-3 fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Mar 7, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU