Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zorachus
Sep 4, 2009
"fuck protein"

CaladSigilon posted:

Thought I'd give this another shot as a few more positions opened up.

Who are we? Chitika

Where are we? Westborough, MA (Central Mass - 45 min from Boston)

Open Positions:
  • Linux Systems Administrator (Jr.)
  • Linux Systems Administrator (Sr.)
  • Software Engineer (All levels)
  • Data Analyst (Software + Math = Love)
  • Statistician
  • VP of Engineering

Would you like to work at/in...:
* A company recently named one of the top 100 Tech Startups in the WORLD by Red Herring?
* A red hot sector like online advertising with Google, Yahoo and Microsoft plowing the road?
* A high growth company in online advertising with a significant established base of 100,000+ websites?
* A company with a fun and challenging work environment?

Then check out our Open Positions. If you are interested in any of them, hit me up on IM, or pop me a PM. I'll make sure that your resume will get looked at by the right people. (Me, for some jobs.)

Edit: Added VP of E.

Definitely interested. Do you have an email address?

Feel free to contact me at zacwalt@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zorachus
Sep 4, 2009
"fuck protein"
My experience: 3 years level 1 help desk, 1 year level 2 help desk, 7 months as a Linux systems administrator
What I'm looking for: Linux system administration, especially in a CentOS/Red Hat-based environment. I've learned a lot at my current job but feel like there's not much room for advancement; I'm interested in an environment where I can continue to learn and start to build a career.
What I'm NOT looking for: Entry level help desk, and preferably not a Windows environment though I'm not totally opposed.
Where I live: Columbus, OH
Where I'm looking: Anywhere (including outside the U.S.)
When I can start: Immediately in Columbus, two weeks elsewhere in the U.S. It may be a bit longer for jobs outside the U.S.
Requirements: Benefits would be nice, but honestly a livable salary is the only requirement. I'm more interested in the learning opportunity and potential for advancement than benefits.
Can be reached via: zacwalt@gmail.com, this thread.

zorachus
Sep 4, 2009
"fuck protein"

H110Hawk posted:

I know this isn't the critique your resume thread, but might I suggest you make your resume one page? :) Can you resend it to me?

I trimmed it down a bit and re-sent it. Thanks for the tip.