Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
If anyone has Office365 migration and setup experience it seems my position is still being hired for. Salary around 70k, need firm knowledge in DNS, AD, some exchange and familiar with the ins and outs of O365. Secondary useful knowledge is familiarity with setting up ADFS.

It's a v- position so you need to go through a provider. Experis is the one I am currently contracting through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Hey guys Microsoft is opening up the 365 Concierge program again. It's a remote work from home set up helping people get set up with and supporting 365 users. Anyone interested PM me. I can give all the details and let you know if you might like it. Job pays pretty well unless you are in NYC or San Fran.

Edit: let me add some requirements here. You need to have hands on experience with the following things
DNS
Active Directory
Exchange
Office 365 Migrations
Office 365 Administration

You don't need certs youmjust need to have worked with them before and be able to show it on a resume.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jan 25, 2016

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Tab8715 posted:

What's the pay range? Does it matter if I was previously a v- in the past?

Starts at 33 an hour, 7 days vacation plus holidays, doesn't matter if you were a v- you will be again. It's an exempt from the 18 month rule,contract position.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Looking for an IT person in LA for 3-6 months for a provisioning job. It's basic and a foot in the door. We are looking for some one who basically knows a little bit about AD and can follow directions. Pay is 20-25 an hour. PM me for details.