Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dartanion
Apr 22, 2010
I have an opening for a Web Developer

Who are we?
The worlds largest manufacturer of a particular skin care product in bulk, with subsidiary companies managing the retail and marketing of the consumer packaged goods.

Where are we?
East Hampton, CT

What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Web Developer/General IT Nerd. It is a new position to deal with the increasing amount web sites and changes that I can no longer keep up with.
While the position is primarily WebDev, I am looking for a well rounded geek to help with other scripting and programming tasks, possibly sysadmin work depending on the skillset.
You need to know how the internet, and what makes people tick when they use it.
You will have heavy interaction with the marketing department and many outside firms that manage our brands, and will be guiding them on the latest trends and methods related to site usage and development.
Outside firms will be delivering much of the imagery and general design, your job is to make it work, and make sure they are providing the proper materials.
Drupal is a requirement, though previous experience in a PHP/MySQL CMS may be a valid substitute, if you can adapt to Drupal.
Though not definite, the position will likely manage our social media.

Tech Skills:
PHP/MySQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript, AJAX, the usual.
CentOS and Ubuntu
SugarCRM

How do I apply?
Send me an email at: ADJobs100 at gmail.com (Include resume and salary expectations)

Anything else?
It's a family owned company. There are some dumb things that happen. On the flip side there is a lot of freedom in how things get done.

This is a permanent, full-time position
2 weeks vacation, 7 sick per year
8 Paid Holidays per year
Fully paid medical/dental/vision

EDIT:
Local candidates only. Not my call.

Dartanion fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Feb 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU