Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Looking Back, I am sure of 2 things:
1. I should have found the thread before it finished
2. Grimper may have actually done one or two things wrong
Job Seeker

My experience: 6+ Years working as Scrum Master / Product Owner in an Agile Environment. 2 Years experience in SAFE environment

What I'm looking for: Full Time Scrum Master role for 1 or more teams

What I'm NOT looking for: Multiple hat position where I am balancing Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Dev responsibilities

Where I live: Renton, Washington

Where I'm looking: Greater Seattle Area or Remote

When I can start: Within the next couple weeks, have some SAFE certifications I am taking on 7/15/2020 and 2 week notice at current job.

Requirements: Full-time, starting wage of $140k a year

Can be reached via: Forums PM or email: Mungeri2013@gmail.com

Moleboy fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Lawlicaust posted:

Posted in BFC and got a few bites. Hopefully I can get a few more here:

I have 10 or so positions still open mostly on the site side of things.

So just as a call out on this, are you looking at more of a pure Product Owner role or a combination of PO + Scrum Master? Just was curious with some of the language you were using.

If you are looking for the combo role I would suggest trying to argue for separate roles, since finding someone who can handle both sides in tandem well is akin to finding a Unicorn. Though I know the extra headcount can be a terrible thing to try and sell to management.

I have done the hybrid before and it is a huge ask to put all of it on one person and still get the team to perform where you want them to be, especially if they are transitioning from waterfall.

Just wanted to throw it out there.

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

So figured I would just check in case anyone is looking, but anyone out there in need of an Agile Coach or SAFe Program Consultant?

Coming up on 9 years in Agile, 3 in SAFe, can fill in as a scrum master or product owner in a pinch but my rate might be high for those.

Located in Portland and more than able to do remote.

Hit me up on PMs if anyone has an interest or need and let's talk.