Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

There's a spell of doom in the air at my current employer, so I figured I'd post here.

What I'm looking for: Datacenter and/or network technical work. Building cool stuff is preferred to support services.

What I'm NOT looking for: On-call rotations. Been there, done that, not interested in going back.

Experience: 3 years of network/datacenter VAR/MSP helpdesk + 4.5 years of network/datacenter VAR project design and implementation. Have CCNP Enterprise, Microsoft Azure Architect (though the cloud isn't really my jam). Familiar with Cisco Catalyst, ISRs, firewalls and a bit of Nexus, as well as Meraki, enough Juniper to be useful. Also good with VMware, Hyper-V, NetApp, Cisco UCS (though not big ACI stuff), Windows Server, Linux.

Where I'm located: Vancouver, Canada

Willing to move: For enough money and a green card, sure. Preferably somewhere it doesn't snow 6 months of the year.

Requirements: Hybrid is preferred, fully remote is okay.

Can be reached by: PMs preferred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU