Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I know this is a little different from the usual scope in this thread, but we’ll see how it goes:

Job Seeker

Education:
BA in Experimental & Behavioral Economics

Experience:
For the last 18 months, I’ve been partnering with a Chinese vape manufacturer developing new products with a focus on premium models & providing development consultation. I’ve been providing industrial design services & marketing consultation both in the US and living 4 months a year in Shenzhen, China.
Self-taught in Rhino 5 modeling (3 shipped products).
Manufacturing consultation & supplier management from prototype to shipped product. If something needs to be made, I’m happy to do fieldwork & love working with manufacturers to find the right one for a client.
18 months running a Shopify online storefront for B2B & B2C sales.
Currently consulting on cannabis-based products with a domestic organization.
Scheduling training events with Duke University’s Human Simulation and Patient Safety Center.
Training & maintaining certifications with live & manikin-based simulations for physical therapists and anesthesiologist.
Marketing work with Cloud Sherpas, experience with various Salesforce and ServiceNow products.
Prototyping & form-factor checks via 3D printing. Products such as Raspberry Pi enclosures & home accessories like headphone/controller holders, & Nintendo Switch accessories.

Seeking:
Ideally a position not in the inhalants industry (but if that’s what pays the bills, it pays the bills). I’m happy to learn new software, especially when it makes my workflow more robust or simplifies certain problems if it’s a requirement or even preferred. Part-time, contract, & remote work is good as well.

Not Seeking:
Sales & helpdesk roles if possible, although if something seems like a fuzzy fit, I’m happy to chat about it!

Here via PM or mike@saltfabs.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU