Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panthrax
Jul 12, 2001
I'm gonna hit you until candy comes out.
Filled.

Panthrax fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panthrax
Jul 12, 2001
Never mind, YotJ hit me!

Panthrax fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jun 27, 2012

Panthrax
Jul 12, 2001
So, I think my company is looking for another helpdesk guy. We had a contractor in to cover a paternity leave and they realized that it's nice to have 2 guys again. It had been officially posted but the posting expired, so I guess we're not officially looking, but I think for the right person we'd be interested.

Who we are: VoIP wholesale and retail company

Where we are: Downtown Cleveland, OH

What we are looking for: Helpdesk guy primarily, with possibly some Windows admin.

How to apply: PM me or email your resume to my username at gmail

Why you should work here: Not gonna lie, it can be a stressful environment, but it's getting better. Your senior/manager is a cool guy, and knows what he's doing. You'll have a ton of autonomy as long as you know what you're doing, and you can probably get your hands into a bunch of stuff.

Health insurance, 401k, parking garages split 50%/50%, vacation/PTO.

You'll be doing new PC rollouts, desk phones, general PC/app repair, Outlook issues, etc. If you know any Windows admin/AD stuff, that's even better. Not super concerned about degrees, if you know what you're doing, experience trumps paper.

There's around 80 people here in Cleveland, and another 100-150 or so people in Seattle, Atlanta and Dallas. There might be some remote support for them, but I think the majority of it will be new equipment or hardware swaps, I believe.

Shoot me a message if you're interested or have any questions!

Panthrax
Jul 12, 2001

Panthrax fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 10, 2020