Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexxai
Jul 17, 2002

quack quack bjork
Fun Shoe
Job Openings

My company in Calgary, AB CAN is hiring for 25 positions right this second, around 100 total by the end of the year, and another 100-150 in 2021.

The list of open positions is here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/symend/jobs/

If anything looks interesting to you, PM me first and we can chat about and I can help tailor your resume to the position first and then I can get it directly in front of the hiring manager.

We are a *very* fast growing company with a pace to match so if you're looking for a slack-rear end job, this is absolutely not the place for you, but if you're looking to learn some cool technologies where we do literally everything in the cloud (zero on-prem, zero VMs, every last instance is server-less), with a company which is trying to do actual social good, this is the place to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexxai
Jul 17, 2002

quack quack bjork
Fun Shoe
My team desperately needs another DevOps Engineer. Please come work with me.

Great company trying to do real social good yet actually pay their people like a proper company.

Happy to answer any questions in PM.

Don't apply on the site; just read over the description and then if you're interested, I'll get your resume in front of the right people (the hiring manager and my boss): https://jobs.lever.co/symend/03486f4b-46ab-4b99-9402-a347a7557916

nexxai
Jul 17, 2002

quack quack bjork
Fun Shoe

Inept posted:

I'm sure it's a fine place to work for but social good sounds like some Kool-aid.
Maybe, but the idea is that we get embedded with big companies and try to work with their delinquent customers before they get sent to collections by using stuff like behavioural science, AI and just simple, positive messaging. I went through my own insanely stressful struggles with finances/debt when I was younger and choose to work here because my life would have been completely different had there been a Symend in my life back then.

If that's drinking the Kool-Aid, fill my glass up I guess.