Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Seeker!

My experience: 9+ years as a Windows/Linux/Cisco admin - systems, networking, project management, I've done it all.
What I'm looking for: A job where I can use my skills and NOT drive all over creation. One location is ideal.
What I'm NOT looking for: A 1.5-2 hour commute like I have now.
Where I live: Maryland, but planning on moving to...
Where I'm looking: The greater Philadelphia, PA area. Up to Allentown, over to West Chester, that section of PA, or down into Delaware. I haven't found an apartment yet, so I'm flexible.
When I can start: My lease in MD is up at the end of February, so depending on commute (I'm currently about 3 hours from Philly, which is doable for a very very short time), sometime around there.
Requirements: Health insurance, full time, vacation time.
Can be reached via: PM, happy to chat further!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Seeker in the greater Philadelphia area.

My experience: 10 years as a Windows/Linux/Cisco admin, about 2 in project management - systems, networking, project management, I've done it all. Currently focused on project management, whether that's overhauling a server room for clients, migrating them to cloud services (O365 etc.), you name it.

What I'm looking for: A job where I can use my skills and NOT drive all over creation. One location is ideal. Working from home is 60% of my job now so I'm open to that too. I don't mind going to other locations as long as they're local.

What I'm NOT looking for: A 2 hour commute like I have now when I have to go to a client site.

Where I live: Downingtown, PA. About an hour west from Philly.

Where I'm looking: The greater Philadelphia, PA area, more specifically an hour or less from where I am.

When I can start: 2 week notice is all I need.

Requirements: Health insurance, full time, vacation time.

Can be reached via: PM, happy to chat further!