Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

3 olives has a payment plan with his phone company for his cell phone

cr0y posted:

Just a quick question that popped into my head after tonights news that Puerto Rico may become a state at some point...What is the infosci job market like in Puerto Rice? The lady and I have been toying with the idea of moving someplace more exotic than Pittsburgh and this seems like an interesting development that I might be able to explore.

I'm not sure of the job market there, but I imagine that being able to speak Spanish is important if not required for many jobs there. Also, don't get your hopes up about statehood any time soon. The vote was merely a non-binding referendum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

All of the racism of nextdoor, and the app also encourages you to go film things in progress if you're near them. Hey, can you film this fatal car accident for us? tia

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

nexxai posted:

My team desperately needs another DevOps Engineer. Please come work with me.

Great company trying to do real social good yet actually pay their people like a proper company.

Happy to answer any questions in PM.

Don't apply on the site; just read over the description and then if you're interested, I'll get your resume in front of the right people (the hiring manager and my boss): https://jobs.lever.co/symend/03486f...02-a347a7557916

I was curious what that company does and found this:

quote:

Symend, a Canadian startup that helps businesses recover customer debt

I'm sure it's a fine place to work for but social good sounds like some Kool-aid.