Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

My company is looking for a Unity 3D developer. We specialize in virtual reality. (GearVR)

Email me at: unityvrjob@yahoo.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

Job opening(s): Senior Unity, UE4 Unreal, and/or C++ Programmers

Who we are: A 50-person company that makes AR/VR experiences for very big brands and theme parks.

Where we are: Dallas/Fort Worth (Near DFW Airport)

We're looking for anyone who knows Unity, Unreal, or even just C++. (We're hiring more than one person). Full-time or contract is available. Pay is competitive.

Please PM me or post in thread for an email response!

Captain Pike fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 7, 2020

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

JOB POSTING - Dallas, TX - Full Stack Developer

Who we are: A 3D/VR software & design agency in DFW

What we need:

A full-stack developer to:

- Create a CMS-like system, that has user-creation, read/write to a database, interface with Amazon AWS services. (Start/stop EC2 instances, gather uptime and cost data, and display this data via HTML).
- Create various database and server backends for video-game-like projects written in Unreal (UE4/UE5), Unity, and webGL.
- Possibility to write some Unreal/Unity code to interface with your backend
- Some server administration (Linux/Windows/AWS/DigitalOcean)

You choose the frameworks, the server OS, the database-type!!! (You will have a great deal of freedom in choosing the technologies you use. If you want to do everything in Node, LAMP, ASP.NET, or Java, you probably can! You get to engineer most everything as you see fit.)

PM me for more details!

Captain Pike fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 23, 2020