Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
My experience: BSc (Hons) Computer Science, 6 months working as a Junior Developer for a software house creating insurance software, mainly coding in Java and SQL. I've also done retail PC technician work.
What I'm looking for: Ideally more junior developer work, ideally Java but happy to code in anything; just don't expect me to be too up-to-speed with anything else right away. Will do CJ/technician work, but it's certainly not my chosen career path.
What I'm NOT looking for: Retail or sales
Where I live: Bristol, UK
Where I'm looking: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Exeter, Cardiff. Try me and see.
When I can start: ASAP
Can be reached via: PMs, IMs in profile. Email matt DOT crocker AT gmail DOT com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Britgoon looking for work!

My experience: 1 year commercial Java, 6 months commercial C#, 2:2 BSc CompSci from UWE. Can do web stuff/SQL too.
What I'm looking for: A place to develop from a junior into a fully-fledged developer. I'm currently doing the work of a non-junior, and would like to be recognised as such.
What I'm NOT looking for: Stuff that isn't primarily Java/C#.
Where I live: Bristol, UK
Where I'm looking: Anywhere on the M4/Exeter/Gloucestershire. Bristol is ideal.
When I can start: 4 weeks notice.
Requirements: 30k+ starting salary, pension a big bonus.
Can be reached via: PM, matt.crocker@gmail.com