Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Plinkey posted:

We've apparently got a couple of Jobs open in the MD (Baltimore) area. Posting says four positions. I could throw your resumes into the system if anyone is interested.

not sure if you have any openings still, but sent you an email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

CaladSigilon posted:

You've got mail.

I also would be interested riter.odinson@gmail.com

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

MasterColin posted:

Woot. Already got one resume. Referral fee here I come :). No but really keep it going.

really hope I get you that referral fee.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
why not give this a shot

My experience: BS in Electrical Engineering, 3 month software internship
What I'm looking for: Anything Electrical or Software Engineering
What I'm NOT looking for: i'd take most anything engineering related at this point
Where I live: The twin cities, MN
Where I'm looking: would take anywhere but would prefer either twin cities or chicago
When I can start: immediately
Requirements: something in the 55k range with benefits, relocation if not in Minnesota
Can be reached via: gmail riter.odinson

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

CaladSigilon posted:

My company is hiring for lots of different positions, technical and non-technical!

We are hiring for:

- Data Engineers
- DBA / Data Pipeline Engineer
- QA/Releng Engineer
- Tools Developers
- Front End Developers
- Senior Front End Developers
- Backend Engineers
- Senior Backend Engineers

Note: We also have several non-technical positions open. You can see them here, but I'm not going to list them because they probably won't get seen in SH/SC.

It's a great company to work for. We have a lot of benefits, pay is competitive, and the atmosphere is very fun. We're based out of Westborough, MA, about 30-40 minutes away from Boston, MA. We are open to interviewing people from all over the country and the world, and may be able to assist with relocation on a case-by-case basis. It's retained a lot of the feel of a start-up even as a mid-size company. Let me know on IM, or by PM, or by email if you are interested in any of these positions, or have questions for me. I'm the hiring manager for some of them, and can put in a good word for the others.

I would be interested in one of the software engineering jobs. What is your email?