Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Job Seeker

My experience: Currently in my first IT job as a computer repair tech for a company that recycles computers and donates them to schools. It is extremely easy, they made me a “manager” for 5 people within a week of me starting and I feel like I’m already overqualified for it simply by being a goon who was basically raised by computers. I have my A+. Previously spent 10 years in fine dining, eventually reaching the lofty and miserably stressful heights of Executive Chef (which is why I’m now looking at an IT career) so you know I’m efficient, hard working, loving fast and also a genius. Working on getting my network+ and security+ when I can afford it them.

What I'm looking for: Whatever I can get that will provide better experience than stripping RAM and HDs from old office computers and pays at least slightly more than minimum wage. Ideally working with hardware.

What I'm NOT looking for: Sales. In a perfect world, not customer service either.

Where I live: Toronto (well, Mississauga but I have a car)

Where I'm looking: Greater Toronto area, or remote. Doesn’t matter.

When I can start: The first Monday after accepting an offer.

Requirements: None that I can think of. Will look good on a resume I guess?

Can be reached via: Forums PM or post in this thread and I’ll give you an email.

abuse culture. fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU