Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreadite
Dec 31, 2004

College Slice
My experience: Five years of desktop support at a medium sized university. Typical Windows and Macintosh end user hardware/software/network support. I have a home Linux hobby and some hands-on Cisco experience through an internship and a bit at my current job. I have a Network+, looking to grab a CCENT here shortly.

What I'm looking for: Full-time helpdesk with the opportunity to advance, or Jr. level network admin with Linux or Cisco focuses.

What I'm NOT looking for: Phone monkey work.

Where I live: Southwest Florida

Where I'm looking: Pretty much anywhere.

When I can start: I graduate college in late April, so early May.

Requirements: Health insurance, the opportunity to advance.

Can be reached via: This thread, splayde at gmail dot com

Dreadite fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 4, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadite
Dec 31, 2004

College Slice
Posting for a good/goon friend of mine who could use some quality employees.

Who are we?
A Computer Repair and Information Technology Company

Where are we?
Cape Coral, Near Fort Myers, FL (33914)

What are we looking for?
Good Technicians. You don't have to have a lot of experience, as we can provide a lot of on the job training, but you need to "get it". We have positions in both IT and Computer Repair open so you can enter wherever you are in your career.

We have a great hard working culture, and we also need techs to help grow it.

What are we not looking for?
- Arrogance, we're a team, all of us have strengths and weaknesses
- Poor Communication Skills

How do I apply?
Email me at paul@greenwireit.com , I handle the interviews make sure you mention you're a goon.

Anything else?
If you like SA-style humor, you'll fit in perfectly. We work hard, but we also like to gently caress around and laugh.

Dreadite
Dec 31, 2004

College Slice

Suborbital posted:

I just sent you an email with my resume and contact info!

Is there a way to reach you? (I hope you see this) Paul says he never received your resume. Send it again!