Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wam
Mar 18, 2005

ANIMAL JR.
Who we are: Translattice
Where: Santa Clara, CA (Bay area)
Title: Distributed Systems Developer (two positions one senior and one junior)
Job Posting: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/sof/1165753037.html
Description (from the craigslist ad):You will develop systems and application software for a high performance distributed platform while working as part of a small team in a creative environment. You will have opportunities to contribute to the core platform technology, as well as to architect, develop, and extend the application software. Skills Required: Exceptional C programming skills and superior knowledge of data structures and algorithms; experience developing and debugging on Unix systems; good C++ programming skills; solid understanding of network programming, multi-threaded processes and concurrency issues, locking, and event driven asynchronous systems. Understanding of higher level Internet protocols such as IMAP and LDAP desirable.

---
Basically we are looking for bright people who really know how to program. The work environment is pretty fun and the problems we are working on are challenging.

Feel free to apply through the craigslist link. If you have any questions you can PM, AIM: omajereo, or email me (I allow email through the forums). Send me a message if you apply also, I'm interested in if anyone reads this.

Wam fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wam
Mar 18, 2005

ANIMAL JR.

Wam posted:

Who we are: Translattice
Where: Santa Clara, CA (Bay area)
Title: Distributed Systems Developer (two positions one senior and one junior)
Job Posting: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/sof/1165753037.html
Description (from the craigslist ad):You will develop systems and application software for a high performance distributed platform while working as part of a small team in a creative environment. You will have opportunities to contribute to the core platform technology, as well as to architect, develop, and extend the application software. Skills Required: Exceptional C programming skills and superior knowledge of data structures and algorithms; experience developing and debugging on Unix systems; good C++ programming skills; solid understanding of network programming, multi-threaded processes and concurrency issues, locking, and event driven asynchronous systems. Understanding of higher level Internet protocols such as IMAP and LDAP desirable.

---
Basically we are looking for bright people who really know how to program. The work environment is pretty fun and the problems we are working on are challenging.

Feel free to apply through the craigslist link. If you have any questions you can PM, AIM: omajereo, or email me (I allow email through the forums). Send me a message if you apply also, I'm interested in if anyone reads this.

I updated this post to the new craigslist listing. We are still looking for people. The Junior level position is perfect for bright people who may not have a degree, but nonetheless know their stuff (just have some sort of side project you can use as an example).