Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chunky Monkey
Jun 12, 2005
Kill the Gnome!
My experience: 6 or so years supporting Windows based PC's, and various software tools including MS Office, Lotus Notes, Citrix Presentation Client, and many more.
What I'm looking for: A job that is stable (somewhat at least) and has some room for advancement.
What I'm NOT looking for: Answering phones and making tickets
Where I live: Pittsburgh, PA area
Where I'm looking: Pittsburgh, PA. Chattanooga, TN
When I can start: Almost immediately, just got laid off.
Requirements: Not too many, decent pay I guess.
Can be reached via: This thread, weatherman3467 at yahoo.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Monkey
Jun 12, 2005
Kill the Gnome!

Agrikk posted:

Thanks everyone for the CV submissions! At this point I'm pretty sure I've responded to everyone who reached out to me.

If you have contacted me and not heard back, please reach out to me again and I promise that I won't delay (school has started so no vacations in my future...)

I'm a little late to the party but I sent you an email!