Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

redacted position filled.

BaseballPCHiker fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

So uh what’s going on with that spreadsheet in the op?

The OP hasnt posted since 2016. Fair to say that there should probably be a new thread created and stickied but I dont want to put forth the effort to do so.

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Maybe copy over the existing format for job seeker and job offering. That part always looked good.

If people in different industries had advice on their niche, useful skills, interview tips, etc I think that would be helpful in the OP. I know as someone trying to pivot a different direction in IT I would certainly read the advice.

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Maneki Neko posted:

Company is Alaska based but remote is a-ok (with flexibility on work hours to account for time zone differences). I PMd CommieGIR and PartyCat but if anyone else has any interest in the above feel free to PM me or drop a note and happy to chat more.

Sent a PM.