Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
My experience: BBA in BCIS from Hofstra University with a concentration in Network Management, Some Visual Basic skills but willing to learn anything, currently handling phone support for residential VoIP service

What I'm looking for: IT or Networking but willing to be flexible
What I'm NOT looking for: No Phone Support, Lack of interest after company thought we should handle billing as well
Where I live: Suffolk County, NY
Where I'm looking: Long Island or New York City preferably
When I can start: Anytime following 2 week notice
Requirements: Full time, preferring 40k with health benefits
Can be reached via: PM or this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

3spades posted:

Island Nation can you email me your resume to lennyz [AT] voxel.net . We have something in networking open.

My email has been sent out to your inbox. Feel free to contact me if need be for any future questions.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
I was interested in the openings and submitted through the CSHL website

My experience isn't that deep but I do learn quickly

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Thornes posted:

I don't have any formal requirements or anything on me but I figure I'll give this a shot.

I work at an IT consulting company based in the NYC/Long Island area and my company is currently looking to hire an NYC field tech and also a help desk guy for the Long Island office (East Northport). We also have an NYC office so if you're awesome enough you could probably just be placed there instead. We mostly deal with Windows but some clients have a few Macs as well.

The software we use is ConnectWise for our ticketing system and Labtech for monitoring/other MSP type stuff. Experience with this is definitely going to be a plus.

Basically for the field tech they're looking for someone with a pretty good amount of experience who can also think on their feet.

For the help desk guy it's mostly just about being friendly with the customers but I believe the higher ups are looking for someone who has at least a medium level of experience working the desk.

So if any of you guys are interested feel free to shoot over your resume or any questions to my username at gmail. We're a pretty laid back company but there is work to be done!

Email and resume sent to you