Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
got it to work

Fight! For your kite! fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008

SnatchRabbit posted:

I softmodded my Wii on firmware 3.2u. Haven't used much but I would like to get in on the SDHC and USB action in 4.0. The problem is I don't have my Twilight Princess disk anymore. Is there a way to safely upgrade to 4.0 and keep my softmod intact or do I need to upgrade to 4.0 then re-apply the TP hack and stuff?

edit: ok, OP has been updated. So I have to update to a legit 4.0 then apply the bannerbomb hack?

Just use this guide. It worked perfect for me coming from 3.2u.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
[quote="Louisgod"]
I just moved and figured something may have happened to the hard drive, but also figured that there was some kind of loss of streaming information between it and the Wii but all has been working great until yesterday. So even though all was working before yesterday, what would cause this to happen all of a sudden?
[quote="Louisgod"]

It's likely that you have a copy of the non scene release. It is about 15 precent smaller and plays on almost every wii except mine. Besides myself I have only found 6 people with this issue.The freeze occurs after the first Yoshi stage or after grabbing a grand star. Using cios 249 the game just goes black after beating the dragon. Using cios 221 causes the wiimote to perpetually buzz and it is unable to respond. It was a pain in the rear end figuring this out as I had not updated the wii since NSMB

Grab the scene release and you should be all set.

I should really look and see what makes the two isos different. How old is your wii?

• Locked thread