Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

quote:

http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalos/westvirginia/westvirginia.html

That makes me embarassed to live here. Not like i'm not already embarassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subbes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Giedroyc came out of the closet to say:
Your ideal man is nearby too!
"Name: Rodney aka foachy jr.aka bubby the skitzo clown
(yep thats me with the big muscles all painted up)"
He appears to be slightly pregnant but it could just be all the love he's stored up for you. Aww.

Does this mean our love was never meant to be?

But darling, I'm DOWN 4 LYFE!

Adopted by Giedroyc, forum daughter to Moonshine.
My quadra-shock of adoptees were Psyke, sinoku ana, Guilty and Secret Newbie Q5, until Psyke got himself permabanned.

jeffraider
Jul 22, 2001
FUCK YOU.

quote:

Name: Totec Hunter

I have blue eyes brown hair and bad teeth...I'm 6'5, 239 LBS, and 12 inches down under, LMAO.....I'm pretty mucular but sorta fat....like wear alot of fighters like me got a six pack i got a KEG.....i just see it as more for less you know....I really like redheads and spanish chicks....but if your down with tha clown i'll take you places you wouldn't beleive.....I drive a Ford
Bronco and it's been named the DEAD BODIE
VAN....there's alot more about me....like i do some
amatuer cage fighting and poo poo....I live in
Canada...so come on Juggalettes....get with me and go down under grab your ankles and feel my thunde

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

This looks like a parade of ree-rees!

http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalos/newyork/newyorkLL.html

Let's meet "Ryan"

Name: Ryan
whut i look for in a juggalette: i look for a real rock type girl you gotta love listing to all psychopathic records artists no "oh i just like icp" bull you gotta show love for all. you gotta be shorter
than me like 5'5 to 5'12 you gotta have a lil' gut and light sckin but NOT growsly over wait and most importanly you gotta love sex alot of it to. uh you gotta have a real open mind with a big heart you gotta be real nice no bitchie pms bull.

Holy Christ, this site is refined loving gold. You can click on any link, excuse me, I mean Joo ken clizick on any linkz, and they're all loving hilarious guaranteed...like this quote from Aaron, aka D in Ohio:

quote:

i like me some thick thighs and a fat rear end for something to grab upon but if u aint got it or if u got more than enough its cool i wont say poo poo cause yous a juggalette and i gots much love. if u a freak ill love ya just throw on a set of fishnets and im strait.

HELLO, NEW SIG!

r u down wid da clown?

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

quote:

subbes came out of the closet to say:
Does this mean our love was never meant to be?

But darling, I'm DOWN 4 LYFE!

Sorry my little bundle of greasepaint and vague satanistic overtones, but although you may be 'down 4 lyfe' as you so eloquently put it...

... yo int down wit CLAWNS cirrrrcas HOOOO HOOO DIGGIT INFORMER SNOW STYLE!

I wonder if there are any disabled ICP fans? They could be downs with the clowns.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

quote:

I wonder if there are any non-disabled ICP fans?

Fixed.

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

Definate Wife potential.

NEGRO.OTTER.TIPI.APETIT.FOXTROT.UNCLE.COCK.INDIGO.NEGRO.GOGGLES.CHARLIE.HECTOR.ALPHA.NEGRO.CHARLIE.ECTOPLASM

I REPEAT...

NEGRO.OTTER.TIPI.APETIT.FOXTROT.UNCLE.COCK.INDIGO.NEGRO.GOGGLES.CHARLIE.HECTOR.ALPHA.NEGRO.CHARLIE.ECTOPLASM

Only registered members can see post attachments!

subbes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Sorry my little bundle of greasepaint and vague satanistic overtones

So speaks the one with Harley Quinn wallpaper.

quote:

I wonder if there are any disabled ICP fans? They could be downs with the clowns.

Adopted by Giedroyc, forum daughter to Moonshine.
My quadra-shock of adoptees were Psyke, sinoku ana, Guilty and Secret Newbie Q5, until Psyke got himself permabanned.

ToiletDuk
Sep 4, 2002

That's right, fat stuff.
Shake those chins!

quote:

you gotta be shorter than me like 5'5 to 5'12

Should we tell him that in the real world 5'12" is actually 6'?

Sacrilicious
Apr 1, 2001

i luv crabrock <3

quote:

Name: Shorty2Dope

What Ilook for in a Juggalo: A Juggalo isnt that good enough.. I love alllllllll juggalos not picky at all when it comes to loving juggalos.. I like big boys though if u know what i mean.. I'll take anyone i can get my hands on being there aint alot of juggalos in the lovely state of sc.. You just have to be down an not give a gently caress cuz im the most open minded blunt person ull meet.

What I want in a Juggalette: Ohhh i love ya'll too.. Big titties little titties i dont give a gently caress.. You just gotta be down an ready to umm nevermind.. :)

jesus

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

quote:

ToiletDuk came out of the closet to say:

Should we tell him that in the real world 5'12" is actually 6'?
Pearls before swine my friend. Pearls before swine.

Descend to slumber
May 12, 2001

What the hell is a juggalo/juggalette??

Is it some moronic loving term for an insane clown possee fan??
loving morons should be shot out of a cannon into another cannon and from there into blender/cannon where they will be chewed up and shot from there into the loving sea!

Baboo!
Aug 7, 2002
I KNOW THIS SHITBRAIN

It's loving sad - and frightening - to know that he's still alive and into this poo poo. I feel like pranking the dumb motherfucker, just for old kicks.

Drinky Crow
Jan 25, 2002
Name: TwIzTeD

What I look for in a Juggalette: I look for a crazy rear end juggalette.....dont matter where you from...i like jugalettes that are mad chill and down as gently caress....they gots to be atleast 15 and up....dont matter after 15...under that i feel like im datin my sister and (thats some sick poo poo)....i like all kinds of music.....rap...rock.....of course psychopathic above all...and anything good...although i never listen to country i cant say i like it from what i have herd..well i dont know what else to write but any juggalettes that wanna talk hit me up on AIM at SmokeyDragonNuts or on MSN at TwIzTeD_JuGgAlO_ChUcK

nikto
Feb 5, 2002

!Lupus
I noticed that you "HaF 2 be DOWN wit da FAT kidz" to be a juggalette.

Maxis
May 7, 2002

quote:

Name: DoWnNiNjEttE

What I look for in a Juggalo: over the age of 18, cant be convicted of stagetory rape or whatever....tatts a must...someone who can keep up with me when its time to indulge in illegal substances.....coke, shrooms, weed, rolls.......someone who wont try to buy my neden with material poo poo......someone who wont attempt to take control of my poo poo....oh n tatts

REAL WINNER HERE CLOSE TO HOME!

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

quote:

WinstonSmith came out of the closet to say:
Well maybe except for the personal ads:
http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/loveline.html

Sweet Jesus, it's like Cliff Yablonski, except the funny has been replaced with pathetic.

----------------

TaLioN CoJoNeS
Jan 8, 2002
BANNED for "There's a front page?"
Wow has a caps problem like me, lives in the same city, and is to young for concent, it must be destiny!

Name: LoTuS SeeD
What I want in a Juggalette: I want a juggalette around my age, she'z gotta be funny. Iz ok if she aint down wit sum freeknastyshit, cuz i'm lookin for a girl to hang wit. She hasta be a true juggalette, not givin a gently caress wut other muthafackos think. a nice personality, but down wit the wicked poo poo too. around 5'3"-5'6" is the height i prefer, but any other is fine. I dont care wut color hair, and around 90-140lbs iz wut i like, but i got luv for all. I got more picz, if u want em e-mail me at WicKeDCloWn8787@aol.com or IM me at WicKeDCloWn8787

CaptainWinky
Jun 13, 2001
http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalettes/ohio/juggalettesarah.jpg

No comment.

----------------

bisonbison
Jul 18, 2002

quote:

Baboo! came out of the closet to say:
I KNOW THIS SHITBRAIN

It's loving sad - and frightening - to know that he's still alive and into this poo poo. I feel like pranking the dumb motherfucker, just for old kicks.

Check out his satanic website:

http://www.darksites.com/souls/vampires/blackangel/deathsdoor.html

ahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhaha

SATAN LETS YOU CHOOSE FRAMES OR NO FRAMES!

-Peregrine-
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

Name: Angela aka Juggz

Emails: juggalette4juggalo@yahoo.com, Morbid_angel_187@hotmail.com and InsaneClownInNV@aol.com
What I am looking for in a juggalo is some one not caring much on looks. I am out and about for friends right at this point, if anything good happens, well it happens. I want a juggalo between 18-30 years old. Aight I'm out MMFCL
I just clawed out my eyes and poured draino in the sockets.

I can't believe that a woman would paint herself up like that or any of this ... ugh.. forget it. Time to die.

...Say it with flowers... Send her a triffid.

bong hits al fresco
Apr 19, 2001

quote:

bisonbison came out of the closet to say:
SATAN LETS YOU CHOOSE FRAMES OR NO FRAMES!

That's awful sporting of Ol' Scratch and his surfing audience. That quote gave me the roofles.

*Commando_Elite*
Jan 19, 2001
http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalos/oregon/oregonLL.html

quote:

No Juggalos

I love Oregon.

http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalettes/oregon/oregon.html

quote:

I love Oregon.

*Commando_Elite*
Jan 19, 2001

quote:

Name: Chuck Keilberg (aka Chuckie2Dope)

What I look for in a Juggalette: I am looking for a sexy juggalette who can dig a fat kid. Not neccesarily lookin for a sexual thing, altho nothing wrong with that. Im just lookin for a little affection, someone to chill with, and someone to buy flowers and poo poo for. Im old fashioned, I know, but a good girl is hard to find. The only thing that is a MUST for a girl, is she has to be able to drive, cause I can't. Never learned and I ain't got no wheels.

quote:

Requiem for a Dream came out of the closet to say:
WE'VE GOT WINNER . . . WE'VE GOT A WINNER!

*Commando_Elite* fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 14, 2002

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
oh nos! teh satan no liek teh christians! satna si putting teh virus in mi computar!

Moke Epi
Nov 8, 2002
BANNED for RACISM IN GBS

quote:

What I look for in a Juggalette: Whut I look 4 in a Juggalette is sumone down fo life that is in my area.

Nothing like restating the questions for those tough SAT essays!

It's the martyrdom of Saint Me.
My eyes closed and watering, the headlights shine red through my eyelids, through my own flesh and blood. My eye juice.

-Choke, By Chuck Palahniuk.

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!
Someone reads Portal of Evil!

Siiigh.. I remember the Awful Links forum, you would get your rear end handed to you for posting POE and memepool links. I'm going to go pour a forty of Faygo for my lost ALOD forum homies.

stop evil consecrate russia

Funtime
Sep 22, 2002
My pirate robot just slept with your mom!

quote:

Some stupid moronic Juggalo shithead says:
What I look for in a Juggalette: I am looking for a Juggalette that wants a little faygo rubbed on her titties and don't mind getting some face paint smeared on her inner thighs. Plus long walks on the beach and romantic stuff na gently caress that yo I wanna wicked bitch.

GAAAAAAGAHAGS. DOES NOT COMPUTE>>!SKHFS!!!

*system error*
*j00z gots teh juggalo boogaloo*

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

TaLioN CoJoNeS came out of the closet to say:
Wow has a caps problem like me, lives in the same city, and is to young for concent, it must be destiny!

Name: LoTuS SeeD
What I want in a Juggalette: I want a juggalette around my age, she'z gotta be funny. Iz ok if she aint down wit sum freeknastyshit, cuz i'm lookin for a girl to hang wit. She hasta be a true juggalette, not givin a gently caress wut other muthafackos think. a nice personality, but down wit the wicked poo poo too. around 5'3"-5'6" is the height i prefer, but any other is fine. I dont care wut color hair, and around 90-140lbs iz wut i like, but i got luv for all. I got more picz, if u want em e-mail me at WicKeDCloWn8787@aol.com or IM me at WicKeDCloWn8787

gently caress, I think my brother used to be friends with that kid!

----------------

MongooseJ
Jul 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

Pointman came out of the closet to say:

I REPEAT...

You forgot Kilo...

Aren't you proud of me for breaking your code?

Also, this site makes me feel so much better about myself. Thanks a lot!

MongooseJ fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 14, 2002

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

quote:

What I look for in a Juggalette: she's gotta be a down ninjette.she has to be some what attractive. and she should eat lucky charms and drink peach faygo.

Who the gently caress drinks peach faygo? That poo poo is loving nasty.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

quote:

JumpinJackFlash came out of the closet to say:

Who the gently caress drinks peach faygo? That poo poo is loving nasty. I'ts like someone created goatse in a softdrink.

Pointman
Jul 23, 2002

quote:

-Peregrine- came out of the closet to say:

I just clawed out my eyes and poured draino in the sockets.

I can't believe that a woman would paint herself up like that or any of this ... ugh.. forget it. Time to die.
lollers

edit: ayayay i did forget Kilo

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Thank you, Pointman, for teaching us all how to laugh at love again. Not to mention fat chicks with delusions of grandeur.

----------------

Failure Boy
Jan 24, 2002

by Ozma

quote:

TheGune came out of the closet to say:
This dude is near me. What should I do?

Come to a loving colorado goon meet when we have them. Also he's near me so what ever goes on it should involve baseball bats, And possibly pudding.

----------------

GBonicus
Jul 11, 2001

My name is Sue! How do you do? Now you're gonna die!!

quote:

CherryCola came out of the closet to say:
oh nos! teh satan no liek teh christians! satna si putting teh virus in mi computar!
Luckily I prayed hard enough and Jesus saved me! I'm down wid Chrizist 4 life yo.

GBonicus fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Nov 14, 2002

brittnie
Oct 21, 2002

Drink Rich, Chocolately Ovaltine!

quote:

CaptainWinky came out of the closet to say:
http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalettes/ohio/juggalettesarah.jpg

No comment.

good thing she painted her face, otherwise she would be ugly.

I've been told I could be a professional singer. Of course, it was a deaf man, and at the time he was feeling my boobs.

Slappy Pants
Dec 7, 2001
Don't close your threads in SH/SC. There is a damn thread telling you not to at the top of the forum.

quote:

*Commando_Elite* came out of the closet to say:

[img]chucky2dope[img]

Holy poo poo, is that Donkey Lips?

Also, I think this is the winner by far.

quote:

What I look for in a Juggalo/lette: What I look for in a juggalo/juggalette is just someone that has a great sense of humor. If your a juggalo you don't have to be skinny, but I prefer it and piercings and tattoos are a plus. And if your a juggalette you gotta be skinny and cute.

NO
http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalettes/ohio/Evil_Stigmata_1.jpg

SimianZero
Jan 1, 2002

quote:

brittnie came out of the closet to say:

good thing she painted her face, otherwise she would be ugly.

"otherwise"? You can't polish a turd, dear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brittnie
Oct 21, 2002

Drink Rich, Chocolately Ovaltine!

quote:

SimianZero came out of the closet to say:

"otherwise"? You can't polish a turd, dear.

you'd be suprised... i've seen some pretty shiney ones in my day

I've been told I could be a professional singer. Of course, it was a deaf man, and at the time he was feeling my boobs.