Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
the vectrex, perhaps the dreamcast of the late 70s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
a throwback to a more civilised time

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Spambot posted:

Ah yes,

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Halo Bros Natty Ice posted:

Hey guys let's not derail this thread!!!

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

atari 7800
the 3DO of its era

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I like effort threads because I used to put effort into making them

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AD 1990
gameboy was happening

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

A Curvy Goonette posted:

CASIO LOOPY - MY SEAL CCOMPUTER SV-100

no game image for this one either
code:
RELEASE DATE	UNIT PRICE	UNITS SOLD	MEDIA TYPE	CPU		Memory
------------	----------	----------	----------	---		------
JP 1995		Unknown		Unknown		Cartridge	32-bit, speed	Unknown
								unknown
Loopy is what you'd have to be to buy this console ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The Loopy was marketed exclusively to the female market in Japan, but since they were so submissive they couldn't get a job to get money to buy one. It's pretty difficult to find information about it, even the technical specifications aren't readily available so I have no real idea about how powerful it was compared to the other consoles. Knowing Casio though, it had to have sucked and didn't sell very well. I do know that only 10 games were released for it, mostly being dress-up games. You'd have thought Casio would learn its lesson after it's previous console failure BUT APPARENTLY NOT. Oh it also had a built-in thermal color printer that could be used to make stickers WHY WOULD YOU INCLUDE THIS UGH.

color stickers, the printing of them, and sticking them on photomat pics was all the rage in jjapan then
so I knew from reading EGM

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

also the YCSedest game ever made was a LOOPY exclusive
anime land http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfpYm4gRw_s

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

dont you mean DMA

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

A Curvy Goonette posted:

yeah that might be a seperate thread altogether since there are a lot of handhelds, especially around the early to mid 90s

dont you got lucky this wasnt shat upon more, just toss it in here

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I hope I didnt say anything bad about u in the past
I forget these things

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Ill give you that you always burn me the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

the wii should not exist