Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Wrong thread.

Tyro fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

madeintaipei posted:

Not in Florida. Flechettes are illegal.

But flachettes aren't

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Xpost from deals.

Gunbroker auction ends in about 80 minutes, nice looking 357 lever gun. $786 no reserve currently. It's an Uberti 1873 imported by Stoeger (who no longer import em) but basically the exact same as the one Taylor's sells new for $1281. I would buy it but I haven't yet found a FFL who will do long gun transfers for me as a nonresident.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/861949364

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

On the flip side I'm so mad at myself for bidding on a CZ452FS last week, vs just hitting the BIN price. Buy it now was only $100 more and someone else did it within hours, of course.