Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I love this state during panic season.
For Sale: BAD A$$

I NEED SOMEONE TO REBAR MY WINDOWS AND DOOR FOR GUN

Watching an NFA violation in progress:
For Sale: rockriver ar 15... i dont have it yet but am putting the feelers out to see if anyone would be interested

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

If you are serious, sell it to me.

The Flipperbaby posted:

If you think your C&R firearms are tainted by connections to history's evil dicks, please talk to me about selling them. Seriously.
Ditto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Flikken posted:

go into goons in platoon and look at names like "Aids cures faggots" and some other colorful ones.
None of those were the result of a name-change thread. Your tax dollars at work.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Anyone remember this turd from the tacticlol thread? Well, it has one more owner now:

quote:

I am selling this M1 30 carbine. It features a folding stock, 1-30 round mag, 3-15 round mags and 45 rounds of ammo. This is a great semi-auto rifle for half the price that you see on here. This package will not last long at this price. $600
You're right, random armslist guy, this would be worth considering at half the price.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Chromed chain steering wheel for cheap pistol.

You stay classy, Armslist Kansas.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

For Sale: Beretta Nano 9 MM New Unfired SPECIAL 5 Hours only

quote:

THIS IS A 5 HOUR ONLY SALE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES. ONE CHANCE ONLY.
Don't. Email and offer lower because it will not get answered

New Unfired Beretta Nano 9MM. There was huge write up on this small but powerful
Easy concealed gun. Make no mistakes Beretta is top
Notch when it comes to precision. And please don't
email that you can get it cheaper. If so buy it
Wherever. After tax and background check
from the dealer the great Obama know you have. Apparently the gun
Owners have not done there homework on this down.
another to take when the ruling comes down
and trust me it will and you NRA will right with
selling all you members under the table. Private
sales he has no idea. So keep buying from the local
Dealers. Good Luck No Trades.

Seems legit.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

What does that even mean?

Based on the ad, I'd guess it means he's already committed one felony with this drop gun, and he's totally willing to commit another to get it into someone else's hands.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I'm a little disappointed whoever decided to commission the penisgun went with the short barrel.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Today in Kansas Armslist: probable felonies and tactical errors!

highpoint .45 anfd a tactical 12 guage shotgun

If there isn't a ziploc baggie full of weed and oxy somewhere in this room I will be loving shocked.

For Sale/Trade: Roni-G2 Glock conversion kit.

quote:

Come on this is a hell of a deal! Brand new in the box. Can come with or without the extra accessories. It will cost you 350 without the accessories or 450 with it. For 450 you get a Ijk Optics Co that is a flashlight and a laser sight, and a Barsa 20mm green,red dot illuminated reticle sight. The stock is also retractable. No bulllets have been through this, like I said I still have it in the box. But personally I don't think you need anything else on it with the accessories I bought for it when I first got it. This kit is bad rear end and I will get another one when I get back on my feet
Translation: "The best case scenario is that I realized I had engaged in constructive possession of a SBR before I put my gun in this."

For Sale/Trade: Custom 8mm mauser sniper rifle - $1,500
(You know this is going to be bad.)

quote:

I have a custom 8mm mauser sniper rifle that im trading or selling. it has a very nice 8-32x54 aimpoint with an enlarged adjuster. it has a ton of work into it and cant find one like it anywhere else! Feel Free to text me any questions you have about it at <deleted>. im open to trades but ill only trade up and then cash is king. text me all offers. Ill throw in ammo for the right price or trade.
For hosed milsurp and a muzzle device of questionable legality, it's a steal! Act now! Operators are standing by!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Looks like they stick a bunch of random poo poo after all their auctions.

They must really like that dog.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

This week on lovely Camo, lovely Photograph:

Also, the most essential of all Armslist postings:
For Sale/Trade: American Flag for Handgun

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Sorry, you're in the Klan now. Meetings are on Thursday.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

infrared35 posted:

I just put my Beretta PX4 Compact with seven factory mags and a TLR-3 up for sale on a local facebook group with an asking price of $500. First guy to jump on it offers me $250...

My brain hurts.
It is your right as an American to buy guns for 50% of market value and sell them for 150%. You're a hard-nosed capitalist negotiator, with a Pawn Stars-like business acumen that cements your status as a shot caller. There's a rube born every minute, and you're so far ahead of the curve these suckers will never see you coming.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

hagie posted:

Well what's worse?

1.) Zombie target
2.) Osama Bin Laden target
3.) terrorist target holding hostage target
4.) white guy with gun with female hostage target that you hear the guy quote "Speed" and shoot the female image in the vagina to hit the hostage taker?

Guy trying to think of a subtle way to ask for the black mugger target instead of the white mugger target.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

The Most 80's ArmsListing

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

hangedman posted:

That said, this is probably the most tasteful and labor-intensive custom Mosin I think I can remember seeing.

Nope:

(Click for large)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

quote:

Looking to see what offers I get for my Beautiful mirror polished glock 26 gen 3 with very low round count. Also all the internals are mirror polished, firing pin, slide stop, firing pin safety, locking block, trigger bar, bolt sweep, you name it, it's polished! ALL markings still visible. Slide serrations and barrel left black for contrast. Very smooth operating glock. This has been a safe queen. Comes with 3 magazines. text pic of offer to eight07-sixteen87. I'm a valid CCL holder. You must be 21. FTF wichita only. Can send more pics if necessary. I have tons! Its better in person! Comments are appreciated but not necessary!!!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

SBR sense... tingling.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ChillRoommates posted:

Is that some sort of Call of Duty camo design he had painted on that thing? And then he duracoated over it?
Light base coat, then wrapped in a laundry bag and sprayed again, then tiger stripes for the last coat. Flanker had a similar Duracoat job on his AR for a while.

Basticle posted:

Thats legally a pistol.
Yes, and I'd very much like to pay $200 plus whatever a stock costs to make it not one anymore.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

"Reserve Not Met"

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Doctor Grape Ape posted:

If anyone is having trouble landing their White Whale then perhaps this will help: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=435909778

Why the gently caress would I want that when the same guy is selling a twin 40mm Bofors

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Everything about this is... special:

TRUE M4 CARBINE - $1,800

I have a m4 carbine, made by colt with all blackhawk furniture and a pelican gun case 1 30 rnd p mag, manual,and only 200 less down the tube, contact me 785 two five 0 3536, and unlike any other sale ive ever done this one will require a 25$ transfer as for it is federally registered, carried it legally in the car so it was a theft precaution but will pay out of price for (this is literally where the ad cuts off)

When you put the rear sight like that, it's more aerodynamic.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I couldn't decide which was better: someone who had covered a no-kidding select fire M-4 in Blackhawk! accessories and was about to commit babby's first NFA violation by transferring it for $25, or someone who genuinely believes the pony premium is $1,000.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

FOR SALE: GLOCK GEN 4 26

quote:

#orry about my #pelling i am #hort a key. Brand new in box glock 26 gen 4. never fired. come# with pierce grip exten#ion. extended #lide relea#e. two boxe# of hornady critical duty. and 50 target load#. I got thi# for carry and conceal, but I have a glock 23 and I thought it would make more #en#e to have a glock 27 to have the #ame ammo

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Five loving thousand American dollars but not a single full profile view.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Reblued and not heavy barrel?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Sperglord Actual posted:

Once again the feedback left by people I buy stuff from leaves me wondering what kind of nightmare the average Gunbroker buyer must be.

u take armscor? trade valu $700

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Guess they had to lose that drop gun faster than they thought.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Documentation isn't a story. Although never missing a shot probably is

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

Eh. For five hundred bucks, I guess I'd buy the story.

You're, like, a whole decimal place off of what Sixgun paid for a dead man's signature.

EDIT: Although, to be fair to the man, I've seen academic careers based on far less.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

B4Ctom1 posted:

This one came up in my regularly scheduled searches for 7.62X 39 bolt action guns and I thought I would just drop it right here.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=477713188

It's amazing. Why?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Is that a 9mm subgun with sights graduated out to 600m?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Why do the nice ones always turn out to be secretly crazy?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I didn't know Mauser Oberndorf made S&W stocks. EDIT: haha, way loving late on that joke.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

They're one of those animals that doesn't really have a setting between 0 and 10.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

SMITH/WESSON model 10/38 FRANK GLENN CUSTOM PPC

It's worth clicking through to see the wonderful variety of font sizes and colors in this word salad. No one uses quotes and ellipses quite like gunbroker sellers.

quote:

new information.., added 4-19-15:

several days ago, i was watching some youtube videos, on "shooting the ruger mini 14." one of the youtube contributers, with the "id" of MIXUP98, has a GREAT video, shooting the "14." and IN the video, he was shooting the 14 with a "dot-type" scope.., not the traditional "crosshair" type. well.........., after seeing that, i got to thinking that "i" wanted to put a "dot" scope on one of MY "14's." well..................

....................the only "dot-type" scope i have EVER owned, is on this SMITH. i took it (the gun) out of it's case, to look at the scope, and saw something that i had NEVER noticed before. this scope is a burris 1x (probably a "bullseye"). WHAT I NOTICED, was that the scope also had something ELSE printed/stamped on it: GIL HEBARD GUNS.

i did a little "reading" on gil hebard, and found out that he was ONE PRETTY IMPORTANT pistol/revolver shooter, from the '50's thru the '90's. (look at the link, below). in fact, he started a company, devoted to selling products for the "shooting sports." he "linked up" with burris.., and helped to design/develope this very scope.

also................, if you want to see what can be done with a ruger mini-14.., take a look at the "youtube" link.

http://www.shootingtimes.com/historical/remembering-a-legend-gil-hebard-1918-2012/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2m7aF60GD8

below, is a "follow-up" email, concerning the "barrel-weights." (received: 2-10-15)

You're welcome. Here's a photo of mine ( PIC OF MARK'S PPC ). Not a Glenn, but a local gunsmith did a pretty nice job. This barrel weight is likely exactly what yours is tapped for. I can't tell you who made them, or whether or not they're still in business, but back in the 80s, everybody was using these weights.

Mark

below, is an email from a viewer, regarding this gun... (received 2-9-15)

-- BEGIN MESSAGE FROM USER --
The bottom was drilled for a weight, but I guess the owner thought it was too much. I used to compete with a similar revolver and I saw a lot of them. The best I ever saw was a Glenn. However, Ron Power made some beauties. I never saw a Power in the flesh Mark
-- END MESSAGE FROM USER --
This message is regarding the following item:

Item Title: SMITH/WESSON model 10/38 FRANK GLENN CUSTOM PPC
Item Number: 467178102

BEFORE BIDDING ON "THIS" FIREARM.., OR ANY OTHER FIREARM ON GUNBROKER..., talk to your "ffl" (federal firearms license) holder, to see if he/she will accept firearms shipped from a NON-licensed seller. in MY experience, 90% + of all "ffl" holders WILL accept shipments from "non"-licensed individuals. BUT.................., there are SOME out there who INSIST that the firearm be shipped by ANOTHER FFL PERSON. if YOUR "ffl" person is one of THOSE.., i suggest youse GET ANOTHER "FFL" PERSON...., or...., look for "sellers" with the "FFL" logo beside their name. i am NOT..IN..THE..GUN.."""""""""""""""""BUSINESS""""""""""""""", and i do NOT have a federal firearms license. (just sayin'..)

i will "consider" doing a "layaway" on this revolver.., with 400.00 down, and the balance within 6 months.

will ship to "lower 48" only.

MAKE SURE YOU CAN LEGALLY OWN THIS FIREARM, BEFORE BIDDING.

i prefer a "postal" money order, but will accept a personal check (which will delay shipment for SEVERAL DAYS). money orders OTHER THAN "postal" money orders, will be treated as "personal checks."

i am starting this auction at 1,250.00. if it doesn't get any bids.., i will lower the price, FAIRLY OFTEN, until it DOES get a bid(s).

the "title" can tell you about as much as "i" can, about this revolver. until i bought THIS gun, i had never owned, shot, or even held a gun like this. i had seen PICTURES of them, years ago, in "gun magazines." i knew that it was "custom-built," for competition.., but i didn't know WHAT KIND OF competition.., until i got to searching on the internet. i'm not 100% sure, even now.., but i'm pretty sure that it's for "PPC" (POLICE PRACTICAL COMBAT) competition.

the man i bought it from ATTEMPTED to tell me something about it.., but when i buy a gun from someone, i figure that "A," they probably don't know what they are talking about..., AND/OR..."B," they are probably LYING. )) but one thing i DID listen to: he told me to look up GLENN GUNSMITING, on the internet. he told me what he PAID for the "work" on the gun, and after looking at the website (http://www.glenncustom.com).., i believe him.

ANYWAY............ this is a smith and wesson (S&W) model 10-5 (there is ALSO another "5" stamped under the "model number." i have NO IDEA what THAT signifies). the gunsmith replaced the original barrel with a custom, 6" HEAVY BARREL (and it IS "heavy"). they (as in, FRANK GLENN) did work on the hammer (this is "double-action" only), trigger.., and i assume, springs, timing, etc. a scope was also mounted. the scope does NOT have "crosshairs." it has a SINGLE DOT. and the "eye-relief" is perfect, for the way "i" hold the gun.

i fired 6 rounds through the gun.., and it "works" like you would EXPECT IT TO. very smooth... timing perfect.

almost all of the "bluing" is still intact. THIS IS A GOOD-LOOKIN' GUN. i want you to notice, though, that there is some bluing loss, at the end of the barrel. "holster wear." i am sure that this gun was "competed" with. ALSO..., notice the little "holes," drilled and tapped, on the barrel. hopefully.., YOU might know what they are for.., 'cause "i" don't. the 2 on the bottom of the barrel MIGHT BE for some sort of "compensator." but the gun ALREADY weighs about 95 POUNDS (slightly exaggerating).., so i can't imagine adding even MORE weight to it.

and, i guess.., the FINAL thing.. notice the SMITH & WESSON pistol case, in the background. the gun will be shipped in IT. this is a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW pistol case. i bought it, on gunbroker, to go with my SMITH 629 CLASSIC (currently listed), but the "629" won't "fit" in it. and THIS GUN barely will. i paid 28.00 for the case.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

whyyyyy would you put those on a black gun

You're murdering good taste, obviously.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

BERETTA NINJA TACTICAL 9MM 92G CUSTOM 92FS M9 M9A1

quote:

We have been supplying a unit with numerous weapons platforms in Ultra Flat Ninja Blue and decided to upgrade a contract overrun no expense spared.. this is a presentation grade Beretta LEO 92G unit which looks the same as the M9 in the pics!!. LED lighting simply will not appropriately show how awesome this unit is! AUCTION IS FOR THE BERETTA PISTOL ONLY NOT THE HK.. As you all know a real ninja would never wear black at night.. nor would a tier 1 operator. Black is easily distinguishable at night as we all know it is rarely ever really "black" out and the easiest way to silhouette yourself is to.. wear black! Real Ninja's have worn shades and patterns of blue since they're inception (really) and this package in it's Ninja blue is also indistinguishable at night.. yet is drop dead gorgeous when seen during the day! Full blue TX. Ultra flat color actually sucks light.. check out the full outdoor pics. Complemented with the aesthetically pleasing yet functional lubricity enhanced NP3 on all controls, internals, and trigger system. This platform has a full blueprint presentation grade with matching color, MSR trigger system, full NP3 lubricity enhanced internals, barrel, and controls. Tactical training experts favor this version for duty or “condition 2” carry: in the holster, the 92G is decocked and always ready for use--the first round is double-action, while the subsequent shots are single-action. Upon reholstering, simply activate the decocking lever and the pistol is again ready for quick use when you need it. Shooters may employ a single training routine without worrying about introducing additional motions such as disengaging the safety before firing. With the 92G, tactical shooters who favor a lightning-quick unholster-point routine that does not involve any other actions have the answer to their wishes. Again pictures under LED lights hide the stunning beauty and craftsmanship. Accessory containers also in matching Ninja blue! Ships with two full NP3 treated matching Beretta magazines!

Ultra Flat Ninja Blue! Keep in mind they've priced the opening bid higher than a Wilson Combat Brig Tac.

If Rocke Guns could get swallowed up by a sand pit, that would be just great.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I'd say the funniest part is asking $500 for a used Mossberg.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

nvm, wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Sadly, if someone photoshopped booth babe cleavage over the belly, it'd probably sell for $50-$100 more than it should.