Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

Nobody Cares

What is a nuclear weapon, if not a relatively elaborate metal can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

Nobody Cares

gently caress this guy, he's either not the actual account owner or the leaded gasoline finally got to him

I've flipped quite literally hundreds of items through gb and have not once yielded to such a bizarre story. Money now, I ship when paid, end of story.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

Nobody Cares

infrared35 posted:

Idiot boomer gunbroker buyer update:

Gun sold on September 25th. Neither the dealer nor I have received any payment. I asked the buyer if he had heard anything from my dealer and he wrote back:

"NO I HAVE NOT???THIS IS NO WAY TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION??? YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER???? my number is [xxx-xxx-xxxx] GEORGE"

I am absolutely not calling this guy any more because he can't just get to business; it has to be grandpa story time. Plus, I like to have a written chat log.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, I honestly can't believe that you haven't already -

Cyrano4747 posted:

File a non paying bidder complaint and move on with your life.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

Nobody Cares

That's really tame insofar as furry pinup goes.