Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Give Dubai to India to compensate for slavery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Franklin W. Dixon posted:

loving lazy sand niggers. lol. voted 5

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
It's almost as if

Almost as if the Al-Saud were installed as rulers of most of the Arabian peninsula by western Imperial powers after WWI to fill in the vacuum of power left by the dismemberment of the Ottoman State by the same powers with a pro-western monarchy that wasn't actually supported by most of the bedouin tribes in Arabia and that actually had to invade the Kingdom of Hedjaz to get Mecca and Medina!! :wth:

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Free Hejaz

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

MeinKampftableChair posted:

hey why dont you shut the gently caress up and actually get out of the chair. Its possible to critisize other cultures without being a racist amazingly enough, I know this is confusing by try using your brain parts. Alot of Saudi Arabia's issues stem from it moving from a nomadic culture to an urbanised one in the space of a single generation.
It's almost as if, almost as if the repressive, theocratic monarchy was installed by the west to begin with???

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Hello I am Great Britain and since colonizing the Levant and Iraq isnt enough to gently caress up the middle east forever I'll just go and grab these religious fanatics in Nejd and give them all the poo poo they want so they can take over the entire peninsula, sorry you retards from Hejaz thought you'd get anything for supporting us against the Turks. bwahahahaha

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

SharpyShuffle posted:

Cool, you've said that twice now in this thread, so I guess I should do you a favour and explain that the reason people ignored you the first time isn't because they don't want to confront this terrible truth, it's because it's a trivial truth and pretty irrelevent to the topic.

e: no wait three times
Ah yes, let's just criticize the culture of those savage jihadi terrorist religious lunatics LOL. I bet they dont even know what secular government is, silly arab subhumans

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Wait??? the entire Hejaz region of Arabia was once ruled by a semi-secular monarchic government??? hhahaha. like those arabs know what a government is if it doesnt involve hanging gays and stoning women. lol. invade iran

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

SharpyShuffle posted:

Haha, god you're worthless. I'm not going to respond in detail to your weird combination of strawmanning, childish sarcasm and outright calling me a racist, I'm just going to say that you really shouldn't post
Oh well, guess its just time to make fun of practices that *I* as a white westerner, consider backwards even if they were violently imposed upon these people and completely ignore that these werent present in the most populated areas of the country a century or so ago and were limited only to a small sect of loonies that the west decided to support, nope, lets just laugh at Arabs. I dont give a poo poo about "history" or any or that gay ivory tower crap. by the way, hahaha those congolese

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
The Al-Saud are destroying the entire historic heritage of the cities of mecca and medina but the west doesnt give a poo poo because they have all the oil. lol.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

an_Idiot posted:

you are the worst parts of liberalism
I'm not a liberal, you really are a honor to your name

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

FearOfABlackKnob posted:

3) thats not an pyramid head tatt from silent hill right?
lmao

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
nope. my posts own. maybe youre reading them wrong?

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Quixotic posted:

dude don't hide it. you have a pyramid head tattoo. you are a huge fuckin' nerd. no point in trying to obscure it. big ol' nerdy tattoo. worst nerdy tattoo, embrace it, embrace being really bad

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

iwas posted:

this thread rules pretty hard, maggotmaster sucks harder though :(
wow. you managed to be wrong twice on a single line of a post. here. let me give you a prize.... NOT!!! :D :D bwahahaha. owned bitch!!

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Built in the 1970s by US army engineers the SGS initially had a large staff of Westerners balanced with local Saudis, recently the Government has been taking steps to completely 'Saudize' their institutions and the result is that the SGS has shifted from being a highly productive and capable unit to a bunch of guys lazing around waiting to cash in their pay cheque. Fleets of land cruisers lay in lots around the compound in permanent disrepair, helicopters stand silent, a pall of apathy hangs over everything.

Franklin W. Dixon posted:

loving lazy sand niggers. lol. voted 5

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
lf is gbs

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Blockade posted:

drat you guys are whiny pussies i expect this out of fwd but not the rest of you

shame on you all
just fyi (for your information). FWD (Frankin W. Dixon) is a better poster (poster) than you. hth (hope this helps)

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

The Xhosa Nostra posted:

ah yes the golden age of lf. lfest lfs u got. double friend of the family

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
gas this gbs abortion of a thread and ban every racist apologist shithead. burn the loving world. salt the earth

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

whats it like being 18 and bored
whats it like having a videogames tattoo

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Ironic war criminal posted:

blah blah shut the gently caress up
Nope!

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Complete Failure posted:

that's not really racist considering saudi is a nationality not a race
lol. is this a copypaste. or... I see... yes. this is it. the most gbs post in lf. *lights up candles*. THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE!!!

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Arrrrchimedes posted:

It's you. You are the gbs.
Wrong.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

iwas posted:

this thread is great because it is both a good thread and a defacto maggotmaster callout because you cant read the thread without concluding that he is worthless
this thread is garbage and I own, sorry youre too blind to notice it.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Anyway im done making GBS threads up this dumb thread because im out of steam and its late. bye.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
seriouspost: saudi arabia is going to collapse

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Saudi Arabia's economy is completely unsustainable and the country doesn't possess enough fertile soil to support its huge population. The country is bound to collapse sometime in the next few decades and its going to make a bigger mess out of the middle east. what will happen after that i have no idea

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Saudi Arabia is more hosed than any country in the region because its produces exclusively oil and its territory possess absolutely no other natural resources, especially not resources that can support 20 million people in such blasted, unlivable desert, the population of the region was very small before the discovery of oil.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Cat Terrist posted:

You really are the worst thing about this thread, do what you said and stay the gently caress out. This thread is otherwise excellent

:: Que stupid NO YOU ARE WORST reply ::

Even saved you the effort of a worthless poo poo post.
:ohdear:

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
Do you think Saudis are going to become a huge diaspora like the jews once their country becomes incapable of supporting them? I mean, the demographics of Saudi Arabia are all kinds of hosed. Population in 1960 was under 5 million and has quadrupled in half a century, but unlike other population booms this has not been because of a growth of agriculture or sustainable industry, but simply because the country has become rich on an expensive natural resource that will likely run out or become useless sometime in the future, only 5% of the land in the country is at all suitable for agriculture and the system of government is authoritarian and has no accountability, I think one of the first things that will collapse will be the Al-Saud's hold on power.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
You know it's kind of funny you're still bitching about my trolling when it stopped several pages ago and theres some kind of discussion forming here that could actually flourish if you whiny babies would shut up for a second about how much you wish I'd get nuked from orbit and try to contribute something worthwhile to discuss either about Saudi Arabia's fate, its society, or the middle east in general.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
adolf hitler

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
"discussion is dumb and fruitless. chill picture s of cats arent :buddy:" -Morphix, chewing on his own pubic hair

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
hey, just fyi, those are actually some good pictures, i was bored and pissed off yesterday, sorry for making GBS threads on your thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

KanoeNoCherokeeChan posted:

you can say sorry by getting perma'd, because apparently you're always "bored and pissed off"
XD