Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ironic war criminal
Jan 8, 2008
awesome dude i was just thinking the other day about how i've never really seen too many pictures of Saudi Arabia.

what exactly is your profession? you attached to one of the uni's here in oz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic war criminal
Jan 8, 2008

MaggotMaster posted:

gas this gbs abortion of a thread and ban every racist apologist shithead. burn the loving world. salt the earth

blah blah shut the gently caress up

Ironic war criminal
Jan 8, 2008

The Saurus posted:

the only racist thing there has been so far in this thread is "hey they replaced the hard working whites in the geological survey with lazy saudis", that pissed me off but the rest is p good

saudi arabia is notorious for nepotism and a bloated public sector! not racist!

Ironic war criminal
Jan 8, 2008
holy poo poo what an ignorant stone age hellhole

Ironic war criminal
Jan 8, 2008

MeinKampftableChair posted:

if you guys want when I get home I can post a bunch of photos I took around the rainforests in Queensland and Melborne city at night

Please do....

few urban areas lend themselves to sexy night shots like melbourne, and few natural areas lend themselves to sexy nature shots than north queensland :)

so are you still in S.A at the moment? If so then look forward to getting back to oz....it's pretty chilled here, there aren't too many segregated banks or religious cops