Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

Quixotic posted:

I really feel like with all the America-hate that goes on around here people forget how much they should hate England's empire too
england is not britain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Dot Communism posted:

the English were oppressing everyone else involved
scots were pretty enthusiastic about the whole empire thing

edit: also that may be but it looks dumb to use england and britain interchangably, especially in a post about history

maybe i'll start referring to the US as "New Jersey"

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

is the sea quite unpolluted then? Surprising given the state of the land in your photos

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Hitler vs. Bjork posted:

"saudi" means "saudi arab" like "polish" means "polish white person", don't play these silly word games
"Polish" means "of Poland"

you tard

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

edit: bleh gently caress this, more pics plz

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

is there any kind of environmental movement?

seems like the desert could be quite dramatic, if not exactly pretty, but it's hosed up by all the rusted old buicks and 4x4s and random pieces of crap strewn by the side of the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

good to see the middle east isn't immune to having a nice indigenous architectural tradition and then throwing it out in favour of cheaply-made tat with a fig-leaf of modernism thrown over it to diguise the moneygrubbing