Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

iwas posted:

maggotmaster apologists should read this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3080104

also mccaine is way better than fwd and this illusion meant what are you talking about you crazy bums
Ah yes, please dont poo poo in my lfest thread for the lfest pics that have ever lfed. By the way, Arabs are lazy and stupid. Lol :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anavi
Oct 21, 2005

Mirrors and copulation are abominable, for they multiply the number of mankind.

MaggotMaster posted:

Ah yes, please dont poo poo in my lfest thread for the lfest pics that have ever lfed. By the way, Arabs are lazy and stupid. Lol :smug:

Cefte posted:

MaggotMaster you have inflicted upon many and various threads the worst kind of white-noise posting, the kind that takes a valid and morally righteous position and makes it unbearably irritating to all and sundry

iwas
Jan 21, 2006

post 39 etc

MaggotMaster posted:

FaggotMaster?? nice homophobia there. shitlord. be glad I'm making your piece of trash of a thread better.

MaggotMaster's Profile posted:

AOL Instant Messenger Handle: MaggotFaggot34

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
you are posting when you should be drawing dear friend

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

iwas posted:

post 39 etc
woah. im all burned here. getting kidn of hot and bothered!! shut the gently caress up you whitenoise retard

Etherwind
Apr 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 85 days!
Soiled Meat
Dear Master Button, please put us all out of our misery and close this thread before he can post his lovely drawing.

iwas
Jan 21, 2006

i dont think theres a single thread maggotmaster has posted in where he does not have the plurality of posts

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Etherwind posted:

Dear Master Button, please put us all out of our misery and close this thread before he can post his lovely drawing.
Ah yes, asking a poster to close a mod thread. What the hell are you, fragmaster? Shut the gently caress Up.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Warm Bread posted:

wait so master button is telling maggot master to get out or what

Wait, I'm confused, I thought those were the same posters.

iwas
Jan 21, 2006

Maggot Man posted:

k well your username is not helping

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Maggot Man posted:

Warm Bread posted:

Wait, now I'm really confused.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Maggot Man posted:

Maggot Man posted:

Warm Bread posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXrbDJHkpjE

Infrateal
Aug 4, 2007

*camouflages*

time to eatgle

\_=|*v*|=_/
MM

:m10:
oh no now i feel bad because i encouraged you to post in the falconry thread :(

this is kind of a cool challenge though. doing pixel art of geometric patterns in MS paint is kind of relaxing with the right music, and they can be very pretty

Get a load of me
Jan 27, 2006

by Fistgrrl
maggotmaster owns and everyone he flames sucks balls

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
I have Victoria open in the background of my computer bc its basically the only game that makes me sperg out but the deal is that the game's music is playing while I do this stuff so its pretty cool bc its all the kind of classical music ppl listened to in the 19th century.

I wish the copy-paste feature of paint wasnt so terrible im finding it hard to make the patterns look right

Infrateal
Aug 4, 2007

*camouflages*

time to eatgle

\_=|*v*|=_/
MM

:m10:
i actually started playing around with this and working at 600% - 800% with grid on & thumbnail makes it easier IMO

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Infrateal posted:

i actually started playing around with this and working at 600% - 800% with grid on & thumbnail makes it easier IMO
holy poo poo how did i forget about the grid function aaaaah

thanks

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl
i actually kind of think that maggotmaster might be one great troll making a mockery of the communist retards and that he's not even chilean at all because that would be pretty awesome in my book.

Doddery Meerkat
Aug 6, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Maggot Man posted:

[/quote]

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
[/quote]

master button made a lovely thread and cefte hijacked it because MM posts posts posts

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

forums princess posted:

i actually kind of think that maggotmaster might be one great troll making a mockery of the communist retards and that he's not even chilean at all because that would be pretty awesome in my book.
Maybe life itself is a gimmick

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
All the dudes who are trying to throw me to the lions are the same retards that get really mad when a getfiscal alt comes into LF but also spam "free getfiscal" in every thread they get teh chance, think about it

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
much ado about internet forums posting

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
semper games

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsVVVZ6BeE
Iran owns

McCaine
Feb 20, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT MAKING A SICK BURN ON MY
TWITTER ABOUT VILE RATS DEATH FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED THREE YEARS AGO, PS CHECK MY RAP SHEET BECAUSE I AM MOST LIKELY STILL BUTT HURT THAT HE BANNED ME BECAUSE I POSTED PEDO ANIME BOYS

Stegosaurus posted:

cefte did you seriously convert to islam
no he just pretends, but the forum loves it apparently

The Mikado
Sep 10, 2007

free maggotmaster

McCaine
Feb 20, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT MAKING A SICK BURN ON MY
TWITTER ABOUT VILE RATS DEATH FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED THREE YEARS AGO, PS CHECK MY RAP SHEET BECAUSE I AM MOST LIKELY STILL BUTT HURT THAT HE BANNED ME BECAUSE I POSTED PEDO ANIME BOYS
also haha Caribou Barbie calling anyone a bad poster

maxnmona
Mar 16, 2005

if you start with drums, you have to end with dynamite.
never free maggotmaster. put him in a pit and leave him to starve in the darkness, his bad posts unheard forever

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

maxnmona posted:

never free maggotmaster. put him in a pit and leave him to starve in the darkness, his bad posts unheard forever
Aren't you the dude who seriously argues calling Israelis "jews" is antisemitic. lol. you're garbage.

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
~~*Work Will Set Me Free*~~

maxnmona
Mar 16, 2005

MaggotMaster posted:

Aren't you the dude who seriously argues calling Israelis "jews" is antisemitic. lol. you're garbage.

*argh but my gang tag!!! why am i getting called out for my awful posting???* :rant:

BABY FINLAND
Jun 14, 2008

by Peatpot

MaggotMaster posted:

he is a caricture of the liberal know-nothing bourgeois jew

maxnmona
Mar 16, 2005

the al aqsa or redguard is the sign of the terrible poster.

i can think of two posters with gang tags that ever have good posts

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

maxnmona posted:

*argh but my gang tag!!! why am i getting called out for my awful posting???* :rant:
Hahaha you're pathetic. Keep reaching for that star dude, maybe one day you'll make a funny post and people will acknowledge you for anything other than being an ex-mod

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax
NOT!!!!

maxnmona
Mar 16, 2005

MaggotMaster posted:

Hahaha you're pathetic. Keep reaching for that star dude, maybe one day you'll make a funny post and people will acknowledge you for anything other than being an ex-mod

maxnmona posted:

Van or Astrovan
Oct 6, 2008

by Peatpot
shut up kike; bad writer

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free
cefte you should have closed this thread until the drawing was ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaggotMaster
Nov 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Reaganball Z posted:

cefte you should have closed this thread until the drawing was ready
How am I supposed to post it when I'm done then, I don't have PMs to send it to Cefte directly