Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Numa Pompilius posted:

La Liberté ou la Mort!

This is really, really good.

And it's nice that you didn't tape those things down.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Bulldozer posted:

Couldn't decide if the beam should be on or off:

I'd go with "off." In most of the ones with sabers the sabers just seem to scream "I AM A STAR WARS RELATED PHOTOSHOP - YOU CAN TELL, CAUSE LOOK! LIGHT SABER." Well, sometimes it doesn't go all caps like that, but there is something to be said for subtlety.

That being said - can really old photos be considered?

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Oni Elem posted:

God drat. There is such a fine line between "fun with photoshop" and "pathetically ridiculous fan art." Be careful, kids.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

hellbastard posted:

I hated this film but I went and did this anyway... because no one said they liked the last one so now I hate myself too.

Ugh. loving sand.