Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlaceholderPoster
Mar 2, 2009

by Peatpot

quote:

I know he's stopped being a mentor character, but goddamn, when the hell did he become a sub-literate meathead who is only good at hitting hard?

When it become more important to lay the groundwork for why Ippo is *literally* sucking Miyata's dick in about 100 chapters. Didn't this last chapter make you want to suck Miyata's dick too? No?

Gosh, who wouldn't want to have sex with Miyata? He's so dreamy! Entire arc redeemed if he falls over dead inside 3 chapters, otherwise this was loving bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPoster
Mar 2, 2009

by Peatpot
You know what else is long and relentless?

Ippo's dick

I like how when they get annoyed or he's unconscious, they just start playing with his dick. Like it's community property or some poo poo, or the dick is hypnotizing them.

And by like I mean it's kind of creepy, but frequently hilarious. He's going to end up breaking his [not]girlfriend in half.

PlaceholderPoster
Mar 2, 2009

by Peatpot
I just want the fight to end with Ippo breaking 3 of his ribs and the kid making GBS threads blood on the spot. Just from wild eyed smug jungle boy to utterly broken sack of bleeding meat. Boxing is a brutal sport if you are fighting a guy that hits like a tank that isn't holding back, especially if you yourself have no formal training.