Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dag01
Mar 9, 2004
for you to be inside of me is a delightful concept

Guyver posted:

They were going to vacate before Miyata canceled his match with Ippo in favor of Randy Boy Jr. Ippo decided to quit boxing but later reconsidered, one of the Coach's conditions for taking Ippo back was that he take on both OPBF and Japanese national boxers.

Do you have a chapter range for this? I can barely remember this at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dag01
Mar 9, 2004
THE RED LIGHTNING SCREWBLOW

dag01
Mar 9, 2004
I've said it before, but the series won't end with Ippo and Miyata fighting. It's going to end like Rocky 3, where they each take a punch at each other then it becomes a painting and fades to the credits.

dag01
Mar 9, 2004
http://www.onemanga.com/Hajime_no_Ippo/862/01/

When did Vorg become ranked 1st in the world? Or is that a typo?

dag01
Mar 9, 2004

logger posted:

Because of all this Eyeshield 21 talk I just had to go and read the last chapters again, and it is sad how rushed the ending was. How is it that Hajime no Ippo is still going on with this boring fight while a series that was already wrapping up was canceled early and got rushed to completion?

I don't believe it was cancelled, I believe the writer quit so the artist had to write and he ended it early because he was an awful author.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dag01
Mar 9, 2004

Fabricated posted:

Eh, how does that even work with the supposed Mexican superman in the picture? He just decides "welp I retire" before Ippo gets around to challenging him?

The finale is going to start like rocky 4 and end like rocky 3.