Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

:dukedog:
Damnit, I really need to get around to playing through Fallout 1 and 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

Constantine XI posted:

Something tells me $10 is a little overpriced considering I can buy Fallout, Fallout 2 and Planescape in one pack at Wal Mart for the same price.

Is the version of the game in Wal Mart optimized for modern PCs?

Edit: I'm slow.

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

Having played through and extensively enjoyed the Divinity 2/expansion on 360 recently. I went ahead and installed Divine Divinity on my newish, yet ancient PC. After actually getting it to work by installing it into a non-program files directory and turning changing the graphics from Direct 3d to software, it looks incredibly sharps moves really fast. I feel like I'm playing The Elder Scrolls: Diablo II. I'm really amused how much (even early on) that Divinity 2 referenced the old game.

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

Dominic White posted:

Beyond Divinity aside, the whole series has been quite a pleasant surprise, and really put Larian on the map for me as a studio to watch. Really can't wait to play Original Sin at this point, and hopefully they've got a proper sequel planed at some point after that.

They really created a pretty cool world. Also, in Divinity 2, the battle tower with the swirling sky above is as metal as gently caress. The combat was so incredibly customizable too; I really like that long range teleportation melee attack coupled with a spin attack and skill point damage multipliers for each. It seems like they released the game into a bunch of similar, bigger name releases. I wish it would have been released into a AAA drought.