Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syncope
May 7, 2007

Macrame_God posted:

I finally caved in and bought Rise of the Triad. I'm happy to see that it's still as good as I remember it. Still, the game seems to be having a control problem that I can't wrap my mind around. Sometimes, while shooting or just moving around, the character will start gradually looking downwards towards the floor and I'll have to tap the "Look Up" key to get them to look straight. I don't know if this is some sort of response issue with the mouse, but it's pissing me off. If I could fix that all my issues with the game would be over.

On another note, I hope they offer Blood sometime in the near future. I loved that game.

You're A key is probably double bound to Strafe Left and Free Look or whatever it's called. Remap the Free Look key, I had to do the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncope
May 7, 2007
We'll probably get SiN, Quake II, hopefully I'76, and Dark Reign, although...

I'm holding out for the free download of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing!

Syncope
May 7, 2007
rune13 (at) yahoo (dot) com

I don't know why. But I think this year hasn't been bad enough...

Syncope
May 7, 2007
Why did I make this?

I'm driving the Foodship9 from Tyrian. It rules, I loved the secrets in that game

Enclave looks like it'd be fun...rune13 at yahoo.

Syncope
May 7, 2007
I guess GoG decided that they needed a ton of day one purchases. Syndicate Wars, Undying, System Shock 2...could we please expect No One Lives Forever next?