Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

LSL Reloaded is going faster than Lucius was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

mr. why posted:

Just started my sale game, The Real Texas. What a weird game. I went around shooting blue blobs, stealing random crap, giving blankets to ghosts, and then I sort of just passed out.

The game actually has a tiredness mechanic, so if you don't go to sleep in a bed after a while, you'll just sort of pass out on the spot after a while.

And now Baldur's Gate 2 is up for anyone who missed it.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

With all the sales that have been going on lately, gog has practically been getting to Steam levels of sale madness. I simultaneously approve of this and hate it for making me spend more money on games I will never play.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Where did free Fallout Tactics go? I tried to get it this morning, but it wouldn't work for me and I had to go to work. I could have sworn there was like more than a day on that timer. :(

Nevermind they just don't have a banner for it on the front page anymore. :downs:

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Escape Goat is a neat little puzzle platformer. None of the puzzles are really mindbending or anything but they are fun to solve. I'm not sure about how portable it is since I've only played the Steam/Desura versions thorough their clients.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Yesterday I got:

Megarace 1+2
Cannon Fodder 2
Influx

Today I got:

Beatbuddy
In Cold Blood
Vertical Drop Heroes

I don't know why I tried a second time. :negative:

At least the games that are visibly on sale are pretty decent.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Am I the only person who prefers the regular System Shock 2 enemies to the Rebirth mod ones? The Rebirth ones are much clearer, but the actual art seems worse.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

I bought three pinatas. Got Spellforce Platinum, Stories Untold, and Sam and Max Devil's Playhouse.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

I got one star and it had Homeworld Emergence which is apparently Homeworld Cataclysm renamed. Does anyone have any opinions on it? I don't really know anything about the Homeworld series in general.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

This actually sounds kind of neat game if it mixes RTS and horror elements. I don't play too many RTS games, but I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. Thanks for the input guys.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

It's okay. He still didn't buy Jack Keane.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

I think more people would have bought Jack Keane 2 if it was actually 2.99 during that sale. If I remember right it was like 12 or 15 dollars. It was discounted, but it was still kind of pricey even with the discount.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Am I the only person here who likes Might and Magic 9? I'm not going to say it's a great game, but I liked the dungeons for the most part. The soundtrack was also decent. I replayed it a couple of years ago and had a good time with it even if it does kind of fall apart at the end.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Yeaaahhh

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

xarph posted:

The lack of mac support makes me sad, especially since until Overwatch Blizzard was one of the most reliable mac game devs. :(

There were some pretty good games on old mac os systems which makes me sad because there's really no way to play them outside of a virtual installation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Frogwares would presumably see some revenue if you bought the games now, but yeah it's kind of lovely that Focus would get a cut from the sales that this will generate.