Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Nice OP. I really wish there would be even the slightest chance in hell of them getting the Crusader games. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Constantine XI posted:

Something tells me $10 is a little overpriced considering I can buy Fallout, Fallout 2 and Planescape in one pack at Wal Mart for the same price.

Ignoring the other debate, the CD versions aren't already setup to work with current hardware. If you have Vista, have fun trying to install and get those games running off the CD, because it's a pain in the rear end.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

They really need to get CyberMage: Darklight Awakening. That game slipped under so many people's radars, and it really was one of the best FPSes of the 2.5D generation.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Jetsetlemming posted:

Hey, it was a feature of the Dark Engine and Thief games.

No, that was lean forward. You couldn't stand on your tippy toes in Thief. You could in MGS2 and every MGS game thereafter, however.

Oh, and leaning forward was for looking down off ledges, but a lot of people never figured that out or ever bothered, heh.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

GoldenNugget posted:

I'm not sure if this is going to happen. I've been playing around with arx fatalis and it's either 5 fps in menus or blazingly fast that I'm at the end of a long hallway in a split second. There's postings on their forums but no real solution to this speed issue.

Is your box overclocked? Because honestly that sounds more like a timing issue, and Arx Fatalis is a pretty recent game, and came out post-Win XP, so I can't imagine it'd be that shoddily coded that it can't account for different chip architecture on a standard setup. Never actualyl played that game, myself, though.